Romantic Word by Countries

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SOME ROMANTIC COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD I couldn't wait to share themm..
icon_smile.gif

These are some of the romantic countries in the world. H.O.L.L.A.N.D. - Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies. I.T.A.L.Y. - I Trust And Love You. L.I.B.Y.A. - Love Is Beautiful; You Also. F.R.A.N.C.E. - Friendships Remain And Never Can End. C.H.I.N.A. - Come Here.. I Need Affection. B.U.R.M.A. - Between Us, Remember Me Always. N.E.P.A.L. - Never Ever Part As Lovers. I.N.D.I.A. - I Nearly Died In Adoration.

P.A.R.I.S = Pour l'Amour, Restez Ici Simplement (for love, simply stay here)
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat SOME ROMANTIC COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD I couldn't wait to share themm..
icon_smile.gif

These are some of the romantic countries in the world. H.O.L.L.A.N.D. - Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies. I.T.A.L.Y. - I Trust And Love You. L.I.B.Y.A. - Love Is Beautiful; You Also. F.R.A.N.C.E. - Friendships Remain And Never Can End. C.H.I.N.A. - Come Here.. I Need Affection. B.U.R.M.A. - Between Us, Remember Me Always. N.E.P.A.L. - Never Ever Part As Lovers. I.N.D.I.A. - I Nearly Died In Adoration.

Originally Posted by Miranhat SOME ROMANTIC COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD I couldn't wait to share themm..
icon_smile.gif

Thats cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

USA = Utilise Son Amour (use its love)

(That's all I found... is that ok?)

tongue.gif
USA&FRANCE
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by make-me-up-gurl Wow this is so cool! Thanks for posting it, does someone have one for the United States?

USA and France have the same colours, UK also... lol

My reply is all in Red/White/Blue, it's funny!! lol

Even my flag adds its red/white/blue to my reply...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by jeannette That's a very neat list. LOL, I'm cracking my brains trying to think of one for S.I.N.G.A.P.O.R.E!
icon_twisted.gif
lol....have you found it yet??

Originally Posted by Laura That is so cute! I'm trying to think of one for Ireland
biggrin.gif
I haven't find one for mine country but wat abt u?? I. something Love mine land I don't know i was trying to help u...

Owesome....Beautiful...Gorgeous...absolutly ok...

Originally Posted by Marie-Line USA = Utilise Son Amour (use its love)

(That's all I found... is that ok?)

tongue.gif
USA&FRANCE
tongue.gif

Really? You like it?... I'm proud to find it so!!!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat Owesome....Beautiful...Gorgeous...absolutly ok...

Ireland...

Ireland

Rises

Eternaly

Loved

And

Not

Died

Originally Posted by Miranhat I haven't find one for mine country but wat abt u?? I. something Love mine land I don't know i was trying to help u...

Single

In

Nowhere,

Great

And

Poor,

Only

Romantic

Energy...

Sorry that's all I found tonight... I will think about it and find better!!!

Originally Posted by jeannette That's a very neat list. LOL, I'm cracking my brains trying to think of one for S.I.N.G.A.P.O.R.E!
icon_twisted.gif

WOW Excelent.....now you have found,,,USA, Ireland, Singapor...now please find mine....BANGLADESH....
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Marie-Line SingleIn

Nowhere,

Great

And

Poor,

Only

Romantic

Energy...

Sorry that's all I found tonight... I will think about it and find better!!!

euh...
icon_rolleyes.gif
ok, I will try... and it's not funny !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I help and after... pfff ! lol

rolleyes.gif

Beautiful

And

Natural

Great

Love,

Afinity

Drives

Existences

Surely

Higher

It's not very good... I will do better next time
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat WOW Excelent.....now you have found,,,USA, Ireland, Singapor...now please find mine....BANGLADESH....
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back