Ron Paul for Freedom.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you are unfamiliar with Ron Paul, please, research him, & feel free to ask me anything about him. Mitt Romney & Obama, are the exact same thing, Romney just has "Republican" stamped on his forehead. Ron Paul is not a republican, nor Democrat. He is a Libertarian/Constitutionalist. He is all about YOUR FREEDOM. Your right to vote. Your right to say whatever you want to say, whenever you want to say it. He does not want the government to run your life. He believe in small government, the way it was supposed to be.

Anyone know what NDAA is? Google the bill Obama signed, on Dec. 31, 2011. 

Ron Paul will throw that out ^. 

PLEASE, feel free to ask me anything, about our presidential candidate, Ron Paul. I'll do my best to educate you!

I actually like Ron Paul  He's is great until he opens his mouth. He always has the craziest things he says. Unfortunately, he is unelectable here in the US. 

Craziest things to say? Not so much. His logic makes sense, & it would work. & he is electable, in the US. He definetly has the youth vote, something neither of the other 2 candidates have. He draws a larger crowd, than them both. 

Hi Nis,

Unfortunately, his logic just isn't logical enough to gain any real traction. While I do like his stance on Global warming, the reality of it is that it takes A LOT of money to really get a nomination and youth vote rarely has any money for stuff like that.  I personally don't like his stance on Iran and his advocacy of withdrawing from the UN.  The bottom line is that if he was electable, he'd would have been much closer to the nomination, so for the Republicans, it's Romney time. 

Well, you cannot deny that he is not close to the nomination, he has given Romney a run for his money, & he IS going to Tampa. Only time, will tell though, so come August, we will see. First hand for myself. :]

I admire Dr. Paul. He is for limited government and individual liberty. Not a man who wants to protect the people from themselves. He gives me hope for this country. The only candidate I can support.

Ron Paul was the best person in American politics and had the best positions but he was too good and too candid and too clever to be a politician. A politician ought to be able to say stupid and dishonest stuff and polish it up so it is contestable and able to be reinterpreted in a multitude of ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back