Ronald Reagan, we will miss you

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good bye President Reagan. Your leadership and all American views are well respected and thought of. You will always be loved.

-----------------------------

Reagan Quote:

We believed then and now there are no limits to growth and human progress when men and women are free to follow their dreams.

And we were right to believe that. Tax rates have been reduced, inflation cut dramatically, and more people are employed than ever before in our history.

We are creating a nation once again vibrant, robust, and alive. But thereare many mountains yet to climb. We will not rest until every American enjoys the fullness of freedom, dignity, and opportunity as our birthright. It is our birthright as citizens of this great Republic, and we'll meet this challenge.

These will be years when Americans have restored their confidence and tradition of progress; when our values of faith, family, work, and neighborh ood were restated for a modern age; when our economy was finally freed from government's grip; when we made sincere efforts at meaningful arms reduction, rebuilding our defenses, our economy, and developing new technologies, and helped preserve peace in a troubled world; when Americans courageously supported the struggle for liberty, self-government, and free enterprise throughout the world, and turned the tide of history away from totalitarian darkness and into the warm sunlight of human freedom. My fellow citizens, our Nation is poised for greatness. We must do what we know is right and do it with all our might. Let history say of us, "These were golden years--when the American Revolution was reborn, when freedom gained new life, when America rea ched for her best."

We will miss you.
icon_cry.gif

I just heard this. IMHO he was one of the best and most influential Presidents of the 20th century. He will be missed my many.

Hands down
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

I just heard this. IMHO he was one of the best and most influential Presidents of the 20th century. He will be missed my many.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Good bye President Reagan. Your leadership and all American views are well respected and thought of. You will always be loved.-----------------------------

Reagan Quote:

We believed then and now there are no limits to growth and human progress when men and women are free to follow their dreams.

And we were right to believe that. Tax rates have been reduced, inflation cut dramatically, and more people are employed than ever before in our history.

We are creating a nation once again vibrant, robust, and alive. But thereare many mountains yet to climb. We will not rest until every American enjoys the fullness of freedom, dignity, and opportunity as our birthright. It is our birthright as citizens of this great Republic, and we'll meet this challenge.

These will be years when Americans have restored their confidence and tradition of progress; when our values of faith, family, work, and neighborh ood were restated for a modern age; when our economy was finally freed from government's grip; when we made sincere efforts at meaningful arms reduction, rebuilding our defenses, our economy, and developing new technologies, and helped preserve peace in a troubled world; when Americans courageously supported the struggle for liberty, self-government, and free enterprise throughout the world, and turned the tide of history away from totalitarian darkness and into the warm sunlight of human freedom. My fellow citizens, our Nation is poised for greatness. We must do what we know is right and do it with all our might. Let history say of us, "These were golden years--when the American Revolution was reborn, when freedom gained new life, when America rea ched for her best."

We will miss you.
icon_cry.gif

He is one of the only presidents to take responsibility for the things that he did right as well as wrong. That I respect.

Amen Cali. He was truly a great man. He will be missed. I can only hope that his legacy will carry on.

Originally Posted by Californian He is one of the only presidents to take responsibility for the things that he did right as well as wrong. That I respect.

Just watched the farewell to Reagan and I cried. He was such a great man. He is in a much better place now, God rest his soul.
icon_cry.gif

Wasn't it touching? Just watched it also. Nancy was soo sad after the flag was given to her

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437

Just watched the farewell to Reagan and I cried. He was such a great man. He is in a much better place now, God rest his soul.
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back