Rose Gold Collection By Bobbi Brown

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on this collection? Will you be purchasing anything? The shimmer bricks sound interesting. Anything that is made in Italy sounds like something I might want.
smile.gif

Agreed. All of her stuff is just so...blah. And this is coming from someone who can be pretty boring and unadventurous with her makeup.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BO-RING.

I like the Bobbi Brown ones but it really does look like Milani can dupe these at a fraction of the cost.

Images from Bobbi Brown. Wild Rose on left, Rose Gold on right.

Images from Eyez Addiction. Milani palette on left is called Fashionista Pinks ($8.99). Palette on right is called Designer Browns ($8.99).

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like the Bobbi Brown ones but it really does look like Milani can dupe these at a fraction of the cost.

Images from Bobbi Brown. Wild Rose on left, Rose Gold on right.

Images from Eyez Addiction. Milani palette on left is called Fashionista Pinks ($8.99). Palette on right is called Designer Browns ($8.99).
Thanks for this! 

I have enough brown eyeshadow to last me a lifetime though I was really eyeing the lipstick. I think its such a gorgeous shade.

I'm loving the lipstick and lipgloss. I'll have to check these out in person soon.

Looks like a beautiful collection!!  I love the look!!  Anytime I purchase a product from Europe it ALWAYS (for me) work better than American made.  If from Italy...I would think it's a better quality!

I actually really like this collection from BB. I am going to get the Wild Berry Shimmer Brick, a few lip glosses. 

The shimmer glosses that go with this collection look great. 

Here is photo of the lip sticks and lip glosses with the collection. 

Rich Color Lip Gloss w/SPF 15 - 

Rich Color Gloss 

Rich Color Lip Gloss SPF 15 Rich Color Lip Color
  • Angel Pink
  • Wild Rose
  • Pink Cocoa
  • Nude Rose
  • Pink Sorbert
  • Pink Peony
  • Pink Gold
  • Beige Gold

• Miami Coral

There are some new Shimmer and High Shimmer Glosses that would go great with the collection too, Spun Gold to be exact. I'm definitely going to get a few pieces from the collection.

I use her shimmer brick for everyday...I got it awhile ago at 30% off...and it came with a good brush! woohoo

Her collection is something I can wear everyday and for work/meetings/interviews.

Latest posts

Back