Rosie O’Donnell lashes out over her own book

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Former ‘View’ host claims there are mistakes on the front flap

Updated: 4:40 p.m. CT Sept 6, 2007

NEW YORK - Rosie O’Donnell has used her Web site to lash out about her own, upcoming book of memoirs.

O’Donnell wrote on her blog, that she received a copy of her new book (due in stores on Oct. 2), “Celebrity Detox (The Fame Game),†and was shocked by notes on the sleeve of the hardcover.

“So i just got my first hard copy of my new book CELEBRITY DETOX there on the front flap in print ‘when rosie odonnells (sic) mother was diagnosed with cancer in 1968, ten year old rosie thought fame could cure her,’ i was born in 1962 my mother was diagnosed in 1973 WTF!†the actress and former “View†moderator wrote.

061214_rosie_vmed_3p.widec.jpg

An enraged O’Donnell said she felt like Jeff Lewis, the star of Bravo’s “Flipping Out,†a man known for flipping houses with a high level of drama.

“I want to scream NO ONIONS at every one (sic),†Rosie typed. “this book has been more of a pain in the a** than it was worth.â€

O’Donnell claims no one, presumably at her publishers, “is available by phone at the moment to tell me how this happened.â€

This is not the first time O’Donnell has lashed out about a publication with her name on it.

Rosie O’Donnell lashes out over her own book - Access Hollywood - MSNBC.com

Funny how they demonize her even in instances where she has every right to be upset. It's insane hoow much the media twists the thing she says in her blog . . .

Heck, I'd be pissed if my own book has wrong things about me in it. Understandably she's angry.

Back