Rudy Rudy Rudy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'll go first!! Crossdressers united for Rudy Giuliani!! Ya just got to love the crossdressing ex-mayor of NYC... He got us through 911 and he can get us through anything!!! ..... with class and style!!!

He's my man.... ahhhh woman.....

biggrin.gif

Takes a real man to wear a dress!!

I'm gunna rain all over your parade here.

You want to elect someone because he dressed as a women once? This is like electing hilary because she is a woman, obama because he is black.

How about qualifications, and someone who represents the american people?

Given the other stellar choices out there right now.... And since they've all shown that they have the ability to talk a lot, run around the country shaking hands and spending lots of other peoples money....... I'll stick with my selection criteria!!
smile.gif

Crossdressing sets Rudy apart from the rest!! Imho

Yeah!!! He's crossdressed numerous time out in public.. For different charitable functions and for public service spots.. Don't know if he's really into crossdressing but ya don't see George W running around in a frock! Hahaha..

Heck come to think about it you don't see Hillary in a dress much either... . Lol

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Given the other stellar choices out there right now.... And since they've all shown that they have the ability to talk a lot, run around the country shaking hands and spending lots of other peoples money....... I'll stick with my selection criteria!!
smile.gif
Crossdressing sets Rudy apart from the rest!! Imho

I totally agree Karren!! I have no idea who I am going to vote for.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah!!! He's crossdressed numerous time out in public.. For different charitable functions and for public service spots.. Don't know if he's really into crossdressing but ya don't see George W running around in a frock! Hahaha..
Heck come to think about it you don't see Hillary in a dress much either... . Lol

lmao! I like Ron Paul

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh my what an ugly woman,,,man..uhmmmm He does need some help in the makeup department!! Lol. Might be a cabinet position there.. Director of Makeup and Clothing... Aka MAC.

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao! I like Ron Paul I LOVE RON PAUL!

arco.gif

Originally Posted by alexxx! /img/forum/go_quote.gif I LOVE RON PAUL!
arco.gif

I thought she said RuPaul!! Wonder if they are related!! Hehehe

Originally Posted by dixiewolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif lmao! I like Ron Paul Was it Ron Paul who thinks that 9-11 was an inside job? Or was that just a rumor?
ETA: Nevermind. I looked it up. lol. He just has support from a lot of 9-11 "truthers".
smile.gif

I have more to say about this guy than I care to write.

Make certain we don't vote for someone like Ron Paul. We don't need someone who respects the constitution, values peace, and individual freedoms and liberties. No, we definitely don't want someone like that.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah!!! He's crossdressed numerous time out in public.. For different charitable functions and for public service spots.. Don't know if he's really into crossdressing but ya don't see George W running around in a frock! Hahaha..

That's a good point, actually. It proves he's open-minded which is a lot more than you can say for most politicians.

Originally Posted by colormeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have more to say about this guy than I care to write.
Make certain we don't vote for someone like Ron Paul. We don't need someone who respects the constitution, values peace, and individual freedoms and liberties. No, we definitely don't want someone like that.

are you being sarcastic? i can't tell lol. i hope so :]

Originally Posted by alexxx! /img/forum/go_quote.gif

are you being sarcastic? i can't tell lol. i hope so :]

No, I think she was being truthful

Latest posts

Back