Rudy Rudy Rudy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She might be a He

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, I think she was being truthful

Ron Paul is the only candidate who wants to go back to the people having a say in this country, I'm definately voting for him!
laughing.gif

OMG! No one has gotten nasty yet! I love it. Politics and religion usually get people fired up.

FYI:

I am into the "don't ask don't tell" in politics, don't ask and I won't tell. LOL. I am staying neutral on the whole politics thing. It's better for business. LOL

Anyway for what it's worth, I am very pleased to see that everyone is being very civil about this. When I first started to read this thread i was thinking "OH NO! There's going to some haters on here".

That's my two cents! LOL

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought she said RuPaul!! Wonder if they are related!! Hehehe OMG, Karren, you crack me up...great thread, hahahahahha...

Originally Posted by PiercedLogic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ron Paul is the only candidate who wants to go back to the people having a say in this country, I'm definately voting for him!
laughing.gif
God Bless You!

Originally Posted by PiercedLogic /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ron Paul is the only candidate who wants to go back to the people having a say in this country, I'm definately voting for him!
laughing.gif
That is so noble of Ron.. Right out of "Mr Smith goes to Washington". Lol. Personally I don't want to have a say in what's going on.. After all that's why we elect a president isn't it? If he's going to put it back on us then frankly I can't see why he need one.

Giuliani was a terrible mayor in my opinion. Police brutality sky rocketed while he was a mayor. The only thing he really did do was clean up time square and turned it into like Disney World or something touristy like that. Giuliani cant make a speech w/o mentioning 9/11 because thats all he really has. He upset many 9/11 workers by acting like he was down there actually helping out. Anyways im glad it seems hes not in the running anyway.

I think he is a good leader but I don't know why he thinks being a good mayor will translate into being a good president. A mayor does not have to have a sophisticated (or for that matter any) understanding of world politics or constitutionality. His attack on Ron Paul over 9/11 just proves that he doesn't have the intellectual grounds to be a good foreign policy leader. The biggest responsibilities of a president is to limit the reach of the presidency and ensure good competency in those areas that the executive does act. The primary job of the president is to delegate. In order to successfully delegate, one has to have a good philosophy of government, which is something that Rudy does not convincingly prove that he has. Giuliani thinks that his good performance as mayor (especially after 9/11) should prove that he would make the best president.

His take on abortion is not only reprehensible but it also is pathetic how he wants to look as pro-life as possible without actually being it.

Go Ron Paul!

Well he didn't even place in any of the primarys so far so I'd say that 1) no one likes him or 2) crossdressing isn't a hot topic this eletion!! Or both!! Hahaha

It seems like the guy Romney is gonna win the nomination within the Reps

Awwww. Wonder what color dress Rudy's going to wear for that speech? Lol. Well I'm totally bumed out!! On the republican side no one really jumps and impresses me so far.. Guess I'll see who floats to the top.. Or is that sinks to the bottom?

Might have to vote for the Democrats this time... As long as Hillary isn't running.. She scares me!! Lol.

And having Bill running amuck in the white House playing First Lady... Ahhh First Man... First Husband??? Mr Hillary??

rudydragcigar-2.jpg
i've said that before Rudi (what a great idea) is an excellent role model for crossdressers! Too bad he had such a poor strategy for the election. It sort of surprised me.

prezos.gif

Latest posts

Back