Rumer Willis...hit or miss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FP_1027756_Willis_Rumer_DEN.jpg

sigh, she doesnt even try

a miss that makes me want to hit her. Geez with the money her parents have, you think they'd hire a stylist for her and wtf with the glasses.

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm sorry.. is this the say something nice thread??who is she?

Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter. Definitely not the say something nice thread either
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter. Definitely not the say something nice thread either
laughing.gif
Thanks, I had never seen her before..Lol, thanks for clearing that up, it's good news that this isn't a say something nice thread.. it meens i don't have to try to think of anything nice to say
biggrin.gif

Ugh. I could imagine Sienna Miller or Lindsay Lohan pulling it off somehow though. Without the glasses, of course.

it would have been a hit without those ugly glasses. WTF they make her look like woody allen

Yuuuck, those are the most atrocious glasses I have ever seen! I so don't get the recent square glasses/sunglasses look that these celebrities think is cool....

Latest posts

Back