Safe dermal filler procedure

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I always rely on makeup to make my nose look pretty. A friend of mine said that since I am obsessed with making my nose look great. Is it safe to get dermal fillers? What are the things that I should do to make the procedure successful?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's pretty safe in most cases. Firstly, dermal filler injections are minimally invasive and, therefore, carry little to no complications during the procedure. Secondly, in most cases, dermal filler components are well-accepted by your body. But please keep in mind that ONLY a certified health care practitioner might define whether a dermal filler injection is safe in your individual case☝ Therefore, make sure to consult with your doctor before undergoing the treatment.
I've been researching what to do to make the procedure successful and I found a nice article What should I avoid before dermal fillers? | Dkderma. This article describes what to do before and after the procedure. There is nothing extraordinary ;)

I saw your post about wanting to know more about dermal fillers. I totally understand wanting to enhance your features, and I think it's great that you're doing your research to ensure a safe and successful procedure. Additionally, be sure to ask plenty of questions during your consultation and follow all pre- and post-procedure instructions carefully to ensure the best possible outcome. And of course, don't hesitate to reach out to your provider if you have any concerns or questions after your procedure.

Back