Saks.com NARS order

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My nars order from Saks.com came yesterday and today was my first day trying on the products. I really liked the foundation Creme Fraiche. I got it in Alaska color. The color was good on my fair skin and it evened out my skin well. I wanted to get a foundation that is not so heavy and I wasn't looking for a lot of coverage so this foundation is nice for the purpose I needed it for. I also ordered the loose powder in flesh and the color again is good for my skin tone. It set the foundation well and I really liked this powder better than Laura Mercier. The container is pretty big and it comes with a puff and I think the price was pretty reasonable compared to Laura Mercier. The powder kept my makeup in place longer than Laura Mercier and I didn't have to blot until at lunch. I also ordered the blushes in Deep Throat and Orgasm and I tried Orgasm on today and seem to be good for me. The color wasn't too pink and didn't seem to wash me out either. The staying power was very good! I've never had a blush that has had this good of staying powder. I still had some blush on my face at 6pm without touch ups since the morning.

Wow, you did good then! I had Orgasm but it just didn't work for me. NARS cosmetics has great staying power and they're so pigmented! Originally Posted by Reija(admin) My nars order from Saks.com came yesterday and today was my first day trying on the products. I really liked the foundation Creme Fraiche. I got it in Alaska color. The color was good on my fair skin and it evened out my skin well. I wanted to get a foundation that is not so heavy and I wasn't looking for a lot of coverage so this foundation is nice for the purpose I needed it for. I also ordered the loose powder in flesh and the color again is good for my skin tone. It set the foundation well and I really liked this powder better than Laura Mercier. The container is pretty big and it comes with a puff and I think the price was pretty reasonable compared to Laura Mercier. The powder kept my makeup in place longer than Laura Mercier and I didn't have to blot until at lunch. I also ordered the blushes in Deep Throat and Orgasm and I tried Orgasm on today and seem to be good for me. The color wasn't too pink and didn't seem to wash me out either. The staying power was very good! I've never had a blush that has had this good of staying powder. I still had some blush on my face at 6pm without touch ups since the morning.

Thanks for the recommendations! I gotta check them out. I'm just now getting into NARS makeup. Sorry to hear you didn't get the other stuff you ordered
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back