sally beauty supply face secrets brush cleaner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i did a little run and got some hair stuff~will post in hair forum~ and their face secrets brush clenser and the towlettes. i havent tried the clenser yet but the towelettes are nice. they definantly dont replace a good cleaning but theyre good for just a quick quipe off of your brush to santize/clean before a good washing. theyre pretty cheap i believe 5.99 for 21 and the brush cleaner was also 5.99 i believe but its a small bottle. but i wonder if you could dillute it..ill experiment soon and let you guys know
smile.gif

I've used this brush cleaner. It works well, but I don't care for the chemical odor. It's the only brush cleaner I've ever tried, so I don't know if they all smell that way. Regardless, it is a powerful cleaner. I'm sticking with baby shampoo from now on though.

I've tried the liquid before but the smell was a bit too strong for me. I was tempted to pick up the wipes when I was in Sally's last week. Right now I'm using Trish McEvoy brush cleanser and really like it!

Hi, I use Napoleon brush cleaner and like that, but it is the only one I have tried so cannot compare to anything else. It does have a strong smell though.

Latest posts

Back