Salma Hayek Preggosaurus...Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-0816_hayak_npg.jpg

Shooot is she about to give birth to a ten year-old?? I think Salma is looking hot despite her ginormous tummy and breasts! And kudos to her for still squeezing her feet into some cute wedges!

This is a MUCH better pic than the last one I saw of her pregnant. She looked horrible, even for Salma, in it! I'll give her "Hot!"

Wow, she does look HUGE! But that dress is hot and I LOVE the shoes!

I think she looks normal considering she's not really a skinny girl and that dress is probably making her look bigger.

She looks good
smile.gif

Hot preggosaurus!!

She will always be hot because she has such a great personality and is very sweet and intelligent. I love love love her movie Frida <3

She will be such a great mother I am convinced!

Wow! She is giant. How is she even walking around?

It seems like she's been pregnant for a year.

I have to say Hot, because she deserves it.

Originally Posted by Babette Pardoux /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hot preggosaurus!!
She will always be hot because she has such a great personality and is very sweet and intelligent. I love love love her movie Frida <3

She will be such a great mother I am convinced!

ditto

I think she looks f***ing awesome. Even though the dress isn't the best for her current figure. Ain't no shame in looking sexy when you're pregnant.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif ddduuuuude!her boobs are pregnant too? o_O

LOL! my thought exactly!

Latest posts

Back