SalsaBelle, i LOVE your e/s pics..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
okay, stupid me only came across your site today with all the pics even though i saw it in your signature before! anyway, they are amazing! you gotta tell me what you used in THIS pic and THIS pic!

Originally Posted by Jennifer okay, stupid me only came across your site today with all the pics even though i saw it in your signature before! anyway, they are amazing! you gotta tell me what you used in THIS pic and THIS pic! I agree, she is AMAZING!!

damn! i only have the TAN pigment! looks like i'll be adding all those to my wishlist
biggrin.gif

We've got to start posting picture FOTDs! I love Salsabelle & FeistyFemme's pics... it would be awesome to see more from everyone else! I think that would be a great way to inspire each other with new looks and talk about products.

(I'll do this one I can figure out where there is decent lighting in my apt -- it's so dark and the flash looks god awful, haha!)

Originally Posted by Joyeuux We've got to start posting picture FOTDs! I love Salsabelle & FeistyFemme's pics... it would be awesome to see more from everyone else! I think that would be a great way to inspire each other with new looks and talk about products.
(I'll do this one I can figure out where there is decent lighting in my apt -- it's so dark and the flash looks god awful, haha!)

great idea!

Those are gorgeous!!!! You're making this makeup novice want to try the pigments (but I'm scared).

I love the 2 Jennifer likes as well... Pink looks really good on you! You have pretyy much the same eye color as I do - so I think I'll try something like that soon!
icon_cool.gif

ITA! Those pics are amazing. I really love MAC. I only have Old Gold and Cornflower + the LE jam session glitter. I really wish I could find a use for the jam session glitter as it looks like dirt. It's too big of a glitter. I'm thinking about e-maililng a MAC makeup artist to see if they have any suggestions. I think it would be a fabulous idea to post our FOTD's with pictures
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back