Sample Box Shipping Dates

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
321
Reaction score
4
This seems to be a hot point with many people especially those new to sample boxes. So I thought that all of us who know when our different boxes ship out could compile them here for others to see. Please add your own.

Mine:

Birchbox: Around the 10th day of the Month

Sample Society: 1st Day of the Month

The Look Bag: By the 11th day of the Month

Green Grab Bag: 15th day of the Month

 
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
20,866
Reaction score
1,618
Location
USA
US companies:

On or around the 1st of the month:

  • Julep
  • Sample Society

On or around the 10th of the month:

  • Birchbox
  • MyGlam
  • Test Tube QVC (quarterly)
  • Test Tube (quarterly)
  • Beautyfix (quarterly)
  • The Look Bag

On or around the 15th of the month:

  • Green Grab Bag
  • EcoEmi
  • Glossybox (US)

On or around the 25th of the month:

  • Birchbox Man

Dates vary:

  • Beauty Army

Unknown:

  • My Platinum Box
 
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
253
Reaction score
17
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On or around the 10th of the month:

  • Beautyfix (quarterly)
  •  
Does Beautyfix usually post their new selections at the very beginning of each new quarter?  i.e. should we be seeing something within the next few days you think?

 
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
533
Reaction score
25
Also:

Love with Food - around the 3rd

Conscious Box - around the 10th

Kara's Way - around the 15th

Beautybox5 - about the18th

Goodebox - between the 15th and 20th

Sindulge varies - I don't think they have settled into a mailing schedule yet.

Good and Lovely - the customer chooses the delivery date, and can change the date each month.

 
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
20,866
Reaction score
1,618
Location
USA
Originally Posted by reepy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On or around the 10th of the month:

  • Beautyfix (quarterly)
  •  
Does Beautyfix usually post their new selections at the very beginning of each new quarter?  i.e. should we be seeing something within the next few days you think?


From what I've noticed it does change within the first week of the new quarter. I know my last two boxes with them shipped around the 10th.
 
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
321
Reaction score
4
Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also:

Love with Food - around the 3rd

Conscious Box - around the 10th

Kara's Way - around the 15th

Beautybox5 - about the18th

Goodebox - between the 15th and 20th

Sindulge varies - I don't think they have settled into a mailing schedule yet.

Good and Lovely - the customer chooses the delivery date, and can change the date each month.
This is the first time I have seen Good and Lovely. What are they if you don't mind me asking?

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif


This is the first time I have seen Good and Lovely. What are they if you don't mind me asking?
It's a subscription that is geared toward that "time of the monh."

 
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
321
Reaction score
4
Originally Posted by livelifeeasy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's a subscription that is geared toward that "time of the monh."
OMG!!!! There is a sub service for that!!!! Holy cow!!!! I have really heard everything now!

 
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
20,866
Reaction score
1,618
Location
USA
LOL There's another one that sends out tampons and pads but I think that one is in Australia because I remember the brands weren't brands I was familiar with.

 
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Soap Box ships around the 5th, I think
I was just wondering about that one!  Thanks!

 
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
533
Reaction score
25
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL There's another one that sends out tampons and pads but I think that one is in Australia because I remember the brands weren't brands I was familiar with.
I think the Australians are, or at least they were, kind of shy about tampons and pads.  When I was an exchange student there many years ago, in the stores the boxes of tampons and pads were wrapped in brown paper with the prices written on the paper.  On the top of each stack of brown paper wrapped items there was one unwrapped item so you could tell what was in the wrapped ones.  I was surprised, but to them it was normal.

 
Joined
Jan 10, 2012
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
17
GlossyBox actually ships the last week of the month, so closer to the 25th than the 15th 

 

Latest posts

Top