Sample Lounge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone subscribed to this box? I received it in the mail a few days ago and I was pretty impressed. However, I'm getting kind of nervous because I can no longer access their site, and to be honest I don't remember how I came across the box in the first place and I can't find any details about it, like ANYWHERE. Anyone?

I googled the site and when I tried to open it my Norton's Security blocked it.  I'm not sure why, but not something I want to mess with.

I've never heard of them so I googled and the site that came up in the google preview as "beauty samples" was one of those "such and such is wrong with your computer" sites when I clicked the link. Not good, as far as I can tell. :

Yes! That's so strange, when I search it on google and try to open it, it redirects me to a different unsecured website every single time. But when I clicked on your link it worked just fine.

What did your box come with? $15 is a little pricey for me...Sample Society is worth it to me just because I will probably buy things with the $15 off coupon every month.

Theres no legitmacy from this company, I would wait for some reviews or for them to be a little more established before signing up.

What did your box come with? $15 is a little pricey for me...Sample Society is worth it to me just because I will probably buy things with the $15 off coupon every month.
I've subscribed to so many companies lately that I can't keep them 100% straight. I know for sure I got 3 eyeshadows, a bar of soap, a lavender make-up remover pad, and a red tinted lip moisturizer. The best way I can think to describe it was in between Eco-Emi and Little Black Box. But definitely better than Little Black Box. It's eco friendly and looks pretty geared toward make-up. I believe some of the products are hand-made, so if that's not your thing, i definitely wouldn't even bother. I emailed the company to ask for the full list of products because I can't find the card that had them on it, so I will post that when I receive it.

from what i know, it's been around at least since november.  i ran into the website while trying to find beauty boxes, but it didn't entice me enough to want to sign up.  i don't know about now, but there wasn't enough info at the time regarding the company.

Latest posts

Back