Sample Society April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by JennLuvsMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wait what?! Where do you find the travel sizes?!!!
Just choose the brand you want, and then do a low to high sort--usually the travel sized items are near the top of the page that way.

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm getting kit E too! I'm really excited for this month. I own a package of the Tatcha papers, which are amazeballs but expensive, and my supply is dwindling but I couldn't justify repurchasing because of the price difference between, say, Tatcha and Boscia. The Tatcha papers are delicate and have flecks of gold leaf in the paper, are very generously sized (one for your entire face), and they do a better job of blotting oil than any other paper blotting sheet I've tried. 

I also saw that BeautySage's April Sample box is featuring the same candle this month. If I love the candle I might have to spring for the BeautySage box as well! Good thing Sample Society ships early.

Whoa. . where do they get the $75 value from? I skimmed through the Beautysage email earlier and it seemed as though they are valuing the Bioxidea mask at $59?  Weird. . .it's been given in quite a few subs lately with a $25 value. Even so, it's a lovely box for $15 and I'll probably grab one.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I just noticed on their fb page Mar 31st was the last day to order for April?! Pleaaaaase don't tell me I signed back up only to not receive the box I really wanted? My dashboard says boxes ship out April 5th but my dashboard is still from March. Does anyone know how I can check without contacting them again?

Quote: Originally Posted by BlueLineBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  There seem to be a few of us getting Kit E.  I hope the items we haven't been told about yet are awesome!
I was hoping to have been able to call this month to see what we're getting, but no dice.. hopefully dashboards update on time!

I called earlier about kit E.  The items are hidden below.

candle, tatcha papers, BL wink in pistol pink, h2o moisturizer with collagen, jane iredale conditoner

Oooooo!  Im not sure I could work that BL color but I'm liking the other two items, too.  

Now if only some brave soul wants to call about Kit A...

Quote: Originally Posted by Momma4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

candle, tatcha papers, BL wink in pistol pink, h2o moisturizer with collagen, jane iredale conditoner
That actually sounds pretty nice, and the mascara is a super trendy Radiant Orchid color! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I called for Kit A contents:

Butter London Wink Eye Pencil in Holland Park (blue color) Dermalogica Pre Cleanse Wipes - 2 wipes H20 Plus Moisturizer - I don't remember which one she said specifically Illume Candle Tatcha Blotting papers
I'm pretty happy with these contents and that BL color! Wow!

Quote: Originally Posted by Momma4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thank you! i'm quite intrigued by the BL color we are getting!

Kit A has been shipped. Dashboard updated.

For me this box is a bit blah, they decided to replace hair products with blotting paper :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ps - H2O Plus Aquafirm Micro-Collagen Moisturizer Deluxe Sample SS

Darn I wish mine would update.

I love that there will be a Blue butter London!  Thats what I was hoping for!  That or purple.  I like this box a lot!

Sooooo I have to vent. I'm getting the Jane iredale lash conditioner Again!!! For the second time! Does this happen a lot? I sent them an email and they verified I am getting it but said I will get 4 other samples too, ummm duhhhh! Really? They are usually so great. What is going on? There are numerous products I haven't gotten. Why am I getting duplicates.? Such a bummer:(

Latest posts

Back