Sample Society April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were in a popsugar box, they're ok.  I can always use blotting papers, I'm an oil spill on my forehead and nose!

These are pretty good, but I like their black version more, I feel like it absorbs more oil. 

I probably won't use the blotting papers but I think its a cool addition!  And of course I love the candle :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just cancelled. I wasn't impressed with the spoilers, didn't like the march box much. I got lucky in February so I'll walk away now. I've been meaning to cut back on beauty subs and this was an easy one to stop for now. Doesn't mean I won't watch this thread to see what people get. Hope it's a great one for those still IN!

SO EXCITED!  I hope I get something other than purple--I have two of those.  I love the product, I just do not want three of the same color!  
eusa_pray.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  3rd and final spoiler 

All members will receive a butter LONDON Wink Eye Pencil (retails at $18!). Colors will vary per box.
Oooohhh!!  I want that so bad!  I hope I get blue!

So far I am 100% happy with all 3 spoilers. Last month was my first box and it was kind of a dud, but they're amazing customer service made me stick around. I'm REALLY glad I did! Can't wait for this month's box!

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleylind /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does Sample Society have a wait list or would I be able to join and get April's box?
I have never known it to have one.  You should be able to get right in! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

YAY Love getting liners!  

The blotting papers and candle are MEH to me.  Can't wait for the box to ship!!

I need a new eyeliner so this works I just hope it's nothing to bright. I can't pull those off like I used to...

I looked at my account and I'm getting Box F. I'm crossing my fingers it's a good one but I love all three spoilers so it's either going to be really good or awesome. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back