Sample Society April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting Kit E.. hope it's a good one!
Same here, Kit E for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the fact that we can use our monthly discount codes on travel sizes and get nice GWP's. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The order I just placed was $39.40 and included the following:

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love the fact that we can use our monthly discount codes on travel sizes and get nice GWP's. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The order I just placed was $39.40 and included the following:

I did not know this! That's awesome.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  3rd and final spoiler 

All members will receive a butter LONDON Wink Eye Pencil (retails at $18!). Colors will vary per box.

I got one of these in a sparkly taupe color as a gift with purchase and it's great quality. I wish it had a sponge tip for smudging but I just use the tip from another liner. You have to work quickly though, once it sets it doesn't budge!

I'm getting kit E too! I'm really excited for this month. I own a package of the Tatcha papers, which are amazeballs but expensive, and my supply is dwindling but I couldn't justify repurchasing because of the price difference between, say, Tatcha and Boscia. The Tatcha papers are delicate and have flecks of gold leaf in the paper, are very generously sized (one for your entire face), and they do a better job of blotting oil than any other paper blotting sheet I've tried. 

I also saw that BeautySage's April Sample box is featuring the same candle this month. If I love the candle I might have to spring for the BeautySage box as well! Good thing Sample Society ships early.

So Sample Society redeemed themselves, both with their customer service and the spoilers for April. They refunded me for March entirely after I declined the first offer of $5 credit to spend more money on their website. Happy about that because it was a dud of a box IMO. Also the spoilers for April look amazing! I've never tried BL eyeliner before and have been wanting to add more eyeliners to my makeup collection, I love candles and oddly enough I was about to buy these exact blotting papers last night on Birchbox but decided to save my points! Then I came here just for an update and decided to give SS another go! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back