Samples haul from Nilufer!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I had a package from my dear Nilufer!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
She managed to get me some samples that I cannot get them here in Greece and I love her for that!!!:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

She send me:

Biotherm Sense matte foundation

Biotherm Matte Souffle foundation

Stila's Illuminating liquid foundation

Mac's Hyper Real foundation

Mac's Strobe Cream

Stila's AOS e/s of #3 and #7

and some extra samles she send me are:

2 samples of shu uemura Massage Refiner

2 samples of shu uemura Principe 21( really Nilufer what are those??)

2 samples of Chanel Chance body satin

Two Faced Lip Injection

Caudalie tinted moisturizer

La Prairie Cellular Retexturizing booster

Kanebo Hand Treatment

and some fragrances:

Armani mania and Escada(well I don't know the name it's not written on)

Again thanks sooooo much Nilufer!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Enjoy playing with all those goodies! And we want reports on how everything is
tongue.gif

Thanks guys, it is nice to be able to help out.

Sophia-Shu Uemura Principe 21 is like a serum and it is light gel-lotion formula that evens, renews skin texture. Shu Massage Refiner is a facial exfoliatior that gently massages the skin with beads made of plants. I like both of them very much and use the exoliatior once a week or so. I get lots of samples from Shu cause I order from them all the time
icon_rolleyes.gif
and they put 3 samples with each order. I split the samples between you, me, and my sister this time
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Nilufer for the extra samples!! So Principe 21 can be used all over the face?

Originally Posted by lilla Thanks guys, it is nice to be able to help out.
Sophia-Shu Uemura Principe 21 is like a serum and it is light gel-lotion formula that evens, renews skin texture. Shu Massage Refiner is a facial exfoliatior that gently massages the skin with beads made of plants. I like both of them very much and use the exoliatior once a week or so. I get lots of samples from Shu cause I order from them all the time
icon_rolleyes.gif
and they put 3 samples with each order. I split the samples between you, me, and my sister this time
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes and your neck too. Don't forget to keep your neck pampered as well
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Some women forget to take care of their necks and age signs show there before the face
icon_idea.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Thanks Nilufer for the extra samples!! So Principe 21 can be used all over the face?

I tried some of these, Mac's Hyper Real the shade suits perfectly to my skin, Stila's Liquid Illuminating foundation, just great and I believe it has more glow than Hyper Real!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And I tried the AOS e/s from Stila!! #7 it's a nice goldish brown shade, maybe like Golightly,I don't know and #3 it's just perfect!! I never thought that mauve shades would be soo nice on my eyes!! I think I'll have to start buying mauve/lillac e/s!! The only problem is that AOS e/s gets a little mess on my eyes and I want to find a similar shade to #3 as a pressed powder e/s!!Any suggestions??

I don't know what Stila has close to #3 but I know Mac has e/s close to that colour. I think Beautiful Iris is one them. I am glad you're enjoying the fdtn samples
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia I tried some of these, Mac's Hyper Real the shade suits perfectly to my skin, Stila's Liquid Illuminating foundation, just great and I believe it has more glow than Hyper Real!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And I tried the AOS e/s from Stila!! #7 it's a nice goldish brown shade, maybe like Golightly,I don't know and #3 it's just perfect!! I never thought that mauve shades would be soo nice on my eyes!! I think I'll have to start buying mauve/lillac e/s!! The only problem is that AOS e/s gets a little mess on my eyes and I want to find a similar shade to #3 as a pressed powder e/s!!Any suggestions??

Originally Posted by lilla I don't know what Stila has close to #3 but I know Mac has e/s close to that colour. I think Beautiful Iris is one them. I am glad you're enjoying the fdtn samples
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Nilufer!!! I'll check out Mac's Beautiful Iris!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh I tried also Mac's Strobe cream I don't know if you tried it, it's perfect and sooo moisturizing!! I tried and Biotherm's Sense Matte but it's not good!! It's sooo dry on my skin and that's weird because I have oily skin!!
icon_sad.gif

There is another Mac e/s that came out recently or maybe a month ago. It is called Li'lily, check that out too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am gonna try to paste the info
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Eye Shadow, Li'lily

Shade description: Lily-violet with crystalline frost(Lustre)

Originally Posted by Sophia Thanks Nilufer!!! I'll check out Mac's Beautiful Iris!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh I tried also Mac's Strobe cream I don't know if you tried it, it's perfect and sooo moisturizing!! I tried and Biotherm's Sense Matte but it's not good!! It's sooo dry on my skin and that's weird because I have oily skin!!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by lilla There is another Mac e/s that came out recently or maybe a month ago. It is called Li'lily, check that out too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am gonna try to paste the info
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Eye Shadow, Li'lily

Shade description: Lily-violet with crystalline frost(Lustre)

Thanks!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

wow, Nilufer you´re so sweet! Sophia...so many news samples *yay* so you´re liking the Hyper Real? I never thought the Stila Foundation would be more glowy than hyper real as you said

Originally Posted by Arielle wow, Nilufer you´re so sweet! Sophia...so many news samples *yay* so you´re liking the Hyper Real? I never thought the Stila Foundation would be more glowy than hyper real as you said Andrea I tried them both today in day light and I saw that Stila's Illuminating is more white on my skin, and it's not so good!! Mac's Hyper Real in NC200 it matches perfect with my skintone, and it has a little glow in it!!! But i'm still afraid that I will broke out with Mac's!!

Lilla, how sweet are you!!! And those moisturizers must work because your skin is gorgeous!!!

Originally Posted by Sophia Andrea I tried them both today in day light and I saw that Stila's Illuminating is more white on my skin, and it's not so good!! Mac's Hyper Real in NC200 it matches perfect with my skintone, and it has a little glow in it!!! But i'm still afraid that I will broke out with Mac's!! that´s what I like about Hyper Real, it adjusts to many skintones, so you don´t have to worry about a perfect color match.lets hope you don´t break out!!! that´d be such a shame, it really gives you that glow.

Latest posts

Back