San Francisco MuT meet-up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How does Saturday July 2 look for all the ladies interested in a San Francisco meet-up and shopping trip?

aww.. I work on Saturdays! Dern it.. during the week would be fine. Let me know if you guys want to do like a Monday or something.

suzukigrrl & Liz - are you guys still meeting up on Friday?

I may be able to do July 2, it all depends on whether or not I go out of town for the holiday.

Originally Posted by Marisol suzukigrrl & Liz - are you guys still meeting up on Friday?
I may be able to do July 2, it all depends on whether or not I go out of town for the holiday.

I thought the Friday plans were all cancelled.
I figured that 4th of July weekend would be best so that we can catch some sales. Would Sunday the 3rd be better for you Scarlette?

Well, I work Thu-Fri-Sat-Sun .. so it looks like I will have to sit this one out. Of course I have the 4th off, but I have plans for that day too. I also got a jury duty notice for the week of the 28th, so I can't really make any plans at all until I find out if I am called in. Bad timing for all of this stuff, but there's always next time!

i won't be able to make it during the 4th of july weekend. i have plans down here already
icon_confused.gif

aw, if you meet up, i'm gonna be jealous
wink.gif
i hope it all works out!

all of us NYers should meet up. janelle, karen, gwen, neta, where are you?
tongue.gif

Anyone wanna do an Irish meet up *giggles*.. That would just be me strolling around the shops by myself!

Originally Posted by Jennifer aw, if you meet up, i'm gonna be jealous
wink.gif
i hope it all works out!
all of us NYers should meet up. janelle, karen, gwen, neta, where are you?
tongue.gif

right here!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Anyone wanna do an Irish meet up *giggles*.. That would just be me strolling around the shops by myself! Awww! I'd love to join ya' - why do you have to be all the way over there!!! We have clovers here!
wink.gif
You know its long overdue for your US (especially NY) trip!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Man ..I'm in nowhere land ...boonieville! Ok ..so we got a counter finally ..still! I want to meet up ...Laura ..I'll be with you in spirit!
Okay ..so ..anyone in Columbus Ohio? LOL I'm going to be there the first week of August! hmmm ...I have to see if there's a store there ..I know we have plans to hit this one mall for shopping ..going to get Krystin a manicure (her first one).

Break her in young
wink.gif

Back