Santa Baby! (aka-me being a goof!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey you guys! Since i just got a new camera I figured i'd do a little video..

So now you get to get to see me in real life (sort of) being a silly goose
biggrin.gif

I know some parts are kinda pitchy, my voice didn't feel like cooperating this morning.. and i make the stupidest faces! lol! but ohwell.. it's all done in good fun
smile.gif

Have an Awesome holiday season everybody!!

Awww.....how cute! You have a great voice and I've always loved that song! My daughter liked it too. She was sitting on my lap dancing! LOL!!

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww.....how cute! You have a great voice and I've always loved that song! My daughter liked it too. She was sitting on my lap dancing! LOL!! Awww, that just made my night! lolthank you

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cute! You are so gorgeous! And you have a wonderful voice!
smile.gif
Thank you so much!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif How cute!
Thanks for sharing this with us!
smile.gif
And Merry Christmas!

thanks! and i had fun sharing my crazy self with you guys.. lol!

Very cute, your getting us ready with the christmas spirit. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing this with us! You're so cute Dee! I hope you have a merry xmas as well
smile.gif

WTF! I can't believe how good this was! you blew my socks off! Excellent! Very cute girl and an awesome voice also. American Idol?

Nice to see ppl saying MERRY CHRISTMAS instead of Happy Holidays.

How cute! The camera looks like it's good quality and you have a pretty voice!

What an amazing voice you have! I´m totally jealous! Hehe you look like a total entertainer singing it. It definitely raised my christmas spirit!!!

Latest posts

Back