Sarah Michelle Gellar: Hot or soo Not

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really like this style on her. Her hair is perfect and the m/u is done well. Her dress looks cute on her.

attachmentis6.jpg

cute dress and I like her hair. I think that the blush needs to be blended a little more. Still, I love SMG

She looks nice, shoes, accessories are all good but that dress to me looks like a curtain.

the dress is not very flattering, but she look really good, if that makes any sense! lol~

I'd have preferred something a little more fitted on her, but she does look good overall!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd have preferred something a little more fitted on her, but she does look good overall! I agree. She is beautiful but if I had her hot little body, I'd be showing it off a little more..tastefully, of course.

She looks great. Did you all know she is no longer SMG? She is now SMP - Sarah Michelle Prinze. For her 5th wedding anniversary, she legally changed her name.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks great. Did you all know she is no longer SMG? She is now SMP - Sarah Michelle Prinze. For her 5th wedding anniversary, she legally changed her name. Wow. Had no idea.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow. Had no idea. I love celebrity gossip... hee hee

Overall, not bad... it's cute. I think the dress should be a brighter or any different kind of color for that matter, other than a nude.

Latest posts

Back