Saturday All Day Of Beauty On Qvc

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HELLO EVERYBODY , I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU ALL THAT SATURDAY ON QVC THEY ARE GIVING ALL DAY OF BEAUTY.STILA, LORAC, BARE ESCENTUALS, MALLY BEAUTY, SMASHBOX, EVERY BRAND YOU CAN THINK OF, AND QVC HAS SOME GOOD PRICES. SOMETIMES THEY HAVE EASY PAY FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT CANT REALLY AFFORD { BUT THINK I CAN} THOSE EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS.SO CHECK IT OUT.MAYBE YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE.

thanks for the info!
icon_biggrin.gif

Does QVC sell online too? I would be too embarrased to actually sit down and watch it on tv.

Sort of a sad story, my mother was addicted to QVC, went into enormous debt buying stuff, and then on her death bed insisted on watching QVC all day. I'm a little embarrsed to admit that I have any interest in that channel after everything our family went through.

SORRY TO HEAR THAT.YES QVC HAS A WEBSITE JUST GO TO QVC.COM.ALL THE STUFF THATS GOING TO BE ON TV WILL BE ON THE WEBSITE.HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.
icon_lol.gif

I don't have a TV, but I watch QVC online all the time!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(they have an online stream, pretty cool) I freakin' love the channel! That's entertainment pure! And enyone who has seen the crazy lady from the *quaker factory* knows what I am talking about!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am actually waiting for a set of dimonique earings i ordered from them just few days ago..
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Don't judge me!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back