Saw the Tailormade at Nords and...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I came home empty-handed! Yup! Didn't get it. And the SA was like, Oh, you nnnneeeeeeeeeeeed this! Its Limited Edition, she kept PUSHING AND PUSHING..finally i just said, Ma'am, i can't justify buying a palette that has 6 colors, 3 of which i ALREADY HAVE! EW! Whats the point of that! I have vex, honesty and one other one.. i forget.. And then she said (again!) But their limited and just because they seem the same doesnt' mean they are! I said, thats nice, but i have alot as it is! RedRocks was with me, and she jumped in and said "yea Laur, you really do have alot as it is" the SA finally gave up.. Hate to say this, but i was LESS then impressed seeing the palettes in person.

Good for you! That's one nice thing about buying drug store makeup...no pushy salespeople!

I didn't know what I was going to do this weekend since I'm actually not craving a bunch of MAC products. So after receiving a Lancome email and reading the new Lancome thread here on MuT, I've decided I might get the new shadow palette(s). Possibly some Juicy Tubes. But that's just a maybe.

yeah, i didn't like the palettes wither. i saw them awhile ago when they were out for pre-order. nothing jumped out at me.

i hate pushy people.

But those brush cases are too cute. Maybe I can find a similar one or make one for myself.

Yeah, she was pretty pushy, but i remained VERY NICE, because i know its her job.. and i respect that.. but i remained strong too! NO TEENY PALETTE FOR ME!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Well done on that restraint!! x why thank you! i thought so too! i was pretty amazed that they put VEX and HONESTY in them.. how lame was that?

I got the "cool" palette ( I think lol) and the Taupe lipgloss - preordered. I really dont have any older MAC shadows... so I'm still in the collecting phase! lol.. I think I can do something with them...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I got the "cool" palette ( I think lol) and the Taupe lipgloss - preordered. I really dont have any older MAC shadows... so I'm still in the collecting phase! lol.. I think I can do something with them...
wink.gif
See Janelle, that works for you! For me. its just a waste.. i have 40+ pots, plus 2 15 pan palettes, plus the holidazzle ones, the crystal ones.. and some quads.. its a bit much! so for me, these are gonna be repeats of pots and some colors are just too close to what i already have...

Originally Posted by MacForMe Yeah, she was pretty pushy, but i remained VERY NICE, because i know its her job.. and i respect that.. but i remained strong too! NO TEENY PALETTE FOR ME!
claps.gif
LOL!You're awesome to recognize she's just trying to do her job.

But yea, pushy salespeople, ugg. It's best to know when to stop.

Oh the temptation.. those nifty little palettes.. they call to you dont they! Yeah, Joy.. i really tried to remember that this SA was just trying to do her job.. I didn't know until i posted months ago about my bad experience, that these people HAVE to sell stuff.. So, i was kind.. but firm..

Latest posts

Back