Saw this posted elsewhere *Funny*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Broken ..Welcome to MuT..The shade looks like Plastique..Could be Frou also..Check both those out
wink.gif

Hi Broken!! You picked a funny thread to say HI! LOL Anyhow I wanted to welcome you too!!

Originally Posted by broken

Hi new here... Hilarious pic. Do you happen to know what the color is?

Welcome to MuT, broken!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by broken Hi new here... Hilarious pic. Do you happen to know what the color is?

Originally Posted by broken Hi new here... Hilarious pic. Do you happen to know what the color is? No, but I fear to fathom what flavor it is, Broken. Welcome to MuT btw. LOL!!!
202banner5.jpg

Originally Posted by Tinydancer This girl purchased a few l/s from maccosmetics.com and when they arrived this is what one of them looked like!!
meltedmaclipstick.jpg

Had to put my glasses on for this one, didn't realize it was lipstick at first, thought maybe it was a retractable, ummmmmmm, never mind, my minds in the gutter again.

Hey Broken! Welcome
icon_smile.gif

Actually the color is Love Dust.

Originally Posted by broken Hi new here... Hilarious pic. Do you happen to know what the color is?

K forget the pic, but i LOVE the color!!! So want that lippie now. Thanks for a new lemming
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back