Say Something Nice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda like them. I wouldn't wear them but I'm oddly attracted to them. Maybe because they are so heinous.

After regenerating and finding her ruby slippers were stolen the Wicked Witch of the East caught a bargain at the Emerald City yardsale to benefit the Lollipop Guild.

Originally Posted by Bellagigi /img/forum/go_quote.gif After regenerating and finding her ruby slippers were stolen the Wicked Witch of the East caught a bargain at the Emerald City yardsale to benefit the Lollipop Guild.
add_wegbrech.gif
10.gif
sleepyhead.gif
bawling.gif
rofl2.gif
:sad no:
I am cracking UP y'all!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
add_wegbrech.gif
10.gif
sleepyhead.gif
bawling.gif
rofl2.gif
:sad no:
I am cracking UP y'all!

heehee! Seriously though. Can't you just see them peeking out from the next Kansas to Oz home? I wish I knew how to photoshop. That's a Christmas card right there
smile.gif

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif At least if you broke your ankle from wearing these shoes, you wouldn't have to bandage it, it's already built in! haha...

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the pink and green shades!
smile.gif

There. lol.

Ick, Umm..... yeah the pink and green color is nice.

Originally Posted by Bellagigi /img/forum/go_quote.gif heehee! Seriously though. Can't you just see them peeking out from the next Kansas to Oz home? I wish I knew how to photoshop. That's a Christmas card right there
smile.gif
Haha! You know, you could do a "Highlight" + "Copy" + "Paste" right into Microsoft Word if you wanted to. That Christmas card idea is not bad at all.
tocktock.gif
I think I may be using it also.

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif They're perfect for my..."naughty" elf costume?? Girl! Go home to your mother! You are not old enough to be wearing sexy swanky costumes like that.
nono.gif

LOL, just kidding Babe! Rock it out. Just make sure that you don't let the boys see your ankle, and you shall avert your eyes from any passing non-familial male.
ooops.gif

Back