Say, Yeah?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I bought my first eyeshadow- Say, Yeah! It's cute, but I'm not sure what to pair it with. I also bought Love Nectar Lustreglass which I love as well! What colors would you guys wear Say Yeah with? Not specific MAC eyeshadows, but just colors in general? Would you use it as the main base color or as a crease color? It's a peachy goldish shimmery color. It's beautiful!

That's a pretty color. You could pair it with golds aor brons/neutrals---that would be pretty. Maybe a wash of gold across the lid and Say Yeah on the outer corner and blended into the crease? I wish I had gotten that color but alas, gotta pay the bills.

i love this color! i just got a back up of it today actually
biggrin.gif

it can go with lots of things, purples, pinks, golds, browns, maybe even greens.

I love Love Nectar! You could use Say,Yeah on the lid and some purple/plum color on the crease.

I think you could experiment and see what other colours it works with.

It will definitely go with neutral - browns, coppers - but i think it will also look really nice with some greens and purples.

Latest posts

Back