Scalp breaks out

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
okay so much of my adolescent zits have gone away from my face. oinly to migrate to my body and scalp. AGH!

its going away somewhat but last month it was BAD. Any suggestions? I have some peppermint shampoo and mint is supposed to be great for your skin and hair if it's oily.

I really like Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Special Shampoo and Conditioner. They also have peppermint in them so they tingle on your scalp a bit and they smell great! hth

You may want to lay off shampoos that contain sulfates. This is an ingredient known to aggravate skin. They put this stuff into shampoos to make it lather and foam easily, it really has nothing to do with the actual cleansing properties of the shampoo itself.

I have that problem when i use silicone-based shampoos - my hair gets really heavy and then i get a big pimple on my head

It is the silicone based hair products that may do this, try something else for a while and see how that goes!!!!

Latest posts

Back