Scented lotions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I never used lotion very often because I don't have dry skin. I started using it more often and my skin is so much nicer and softer! I'm starting to get into the scented lotions. I think lavender vanilla is my favorite so far, but I'm also really loving mint. I also have some gingerbread lotions that really surprised me! They smell so yummy!!

so what are everyone's favorite scented lotions??

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl so what are everyone's favorite scented lotions?? Warm Vanilla Sugar by BB&WCoconut Lime Verbena by BB&W

and there is one from VC but I don't even know if they still make

it - It's strawberries and something.....??? I can't remember and

apparently my cable is going in and out b/c I can't seem to pull

up any other websites.

Originally Posted by eightthirty Warm Vanilla Sugar by BB&W I love this one too. Also, Sweet Pea is a must from BB&W.

I've been using Fig from Bath and Body Works for years. I love the smell!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oo, lots of B&BW fans. I can't remember the last time I was in one of their stores. I might have to find one and go sample all the lotions.

i love tutti dolci sugar wafer moisturizing suffle.smells delish!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I also love cucumber melon.

warm vanilla sugar

coconut lime

juniper breeze

and some raspberry one all these scents are form bath and body work I like love thats store lol
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i love tutti dolci sugar wafer moisturizing suffle.smells delish!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Me too!
biggrin.gif

I also like Jaqua's Buttercream Frosting Lucious Lotion. Don't try the Body Butter, though - it's really greasy!

Originally Posted by Fran91 warm vanilla sugarcoconut lime

juniper breeze

and some raspberry one all these scents are form bath and body work I like love thats store lol
icon_wink.gif

ohhhh i forgot about warm vanilla sugar,love that one too!!!
icon_smile.gif

Have you ever try Body Shop's Body Butters?I love them,I know that they are better for dry skins because they are butters,but I have normal skin and I use them,only I put little so my skin doesn't feel greasy!!I use Shea body butter,I love the scent, sometimes I want to bite my skin ,so delicious!!Now I think I'm gonna try Papaya because the texture is for normal skins like mine and not for dry like Shea!!

Back