Scotch Naturals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of it and the prices are crazy. Wal-mart has Piggy Paint for little girls. I haven't priced it but is lots cheaper. I bought 4 bottles of SunCoat. It is water based nail polish. You can remove it with water if you only have it on 2 or 3 days. If you leave it a week, it's impossible to get off. It doesn't come of with regular remover either.You can buy theirs or Piggy Paint remover. I got some Onyx No Odor polish remover at wal-mart and I'm sure it would take it off. Go to: http://www.luckyvitamin.com/c-603-nail-colors

They have good shipping prices and several brands of safe nail polish. I don't like the water base nail polish.

I really dont care about the price...just knowing it's better for you makes it way worth it! I was more interested in quality compared to other water based polishes.

I have a few bottles and it's well worth the price. They last a long time and don't stain my nails. Plus I love the silly names they give the colors.

Originally Posted by Ashley Teague /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really dont care about the price...just knowing it's better for you makes it way worth it! I was more interested in quality compared to other water based polishes.
Well, to each their own. My personal opinion is that you should eat/do/use what you enjoy. Life's too short not to.

I really like Smugglers Gold and Widow Woods Nightcap. I've almost bought their cocktail trio a couple of times but have yet to do more than add them to my cart. It's expensive, but I've spent that much on Butter London nail polish and have really liked how long lasting they are. 

Latest posts

Back