Screeching My Husband on Saturday

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds like fun, thanks for telling us what a screeching in is, I thought it was really interesting.

That sounds like a blast! I would do it.
wink.gif
Make sure you take pics and share them with us.
smile.gif

Unless your husband is naked, I think this section of the forum is ok.

I forgot about screech. It is really quite disgusting - but very lethal!!

Hope you guys have a great time!

This sounds like the weirdest thing, but I hope you all have fun Kee, especially Wes! OMG I would die before touching, let alone kissing, a fish. I got goosebumps just thinking about it (I have a fear of fish, they freak me out!). Happy birthday!!!

Hahaha! Oh won't that be a load of fun! Make sure to take very good pictures. I would definitely like to see your hubby slipping the fishie some tongue.

Tell us how it went, m'kay?

G'day by....how'd she go da udder night wit all dat fish face suckin? D'ja git right wrecked? Im sure she was a hoot!

Aww boo! Sorry to tell you guys that the screeching had to be rescheduled! We couldn't get ahold of a codfish in time
frown.gif

Hi there,

Where abouts in Newfoundland do you live? I live in central, Grand Falls-Windsor.

Susan

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww boo! Sorry to tell you guys that the screeching had to be rescheduled! We couldn't get ahold of a codfish in time
frown.gif
too bad it sounds like a lot of fun !

Originally Posted by hosewearer /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi there,
Where abouts in Newfoundland do you live? I live in central, Grand Falls-Windsor.

Susan

I live in Stephenville, Susan
smile.gif
Welcome to MUT
flowers.gif

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif G'day by....how'd she go da udder night wit all dat fish face suckin? D'ja git right wrecked? Im sure she was a hoot! lol!
add_wegbrech.gif

Kee, you must share pics with us. Sounds like a blast!

Back