Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn Divorcing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
seanpenn240.jpg

Sean Penn and wife Robin Wright Penn are divorcing, their rep, Mara Buxbaum, confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

No other details were immediately available. The couple, who've been married 11 years, have two children together, Hopper Jack, 14, and Dylan Frances, 16.

Penn, 47, and Wright, 41, began dating in the early '90s and married in 1996. They also have starred together in several films, including 1998's Hurlyburly and 1997's She's So Lovely, directed by Nick Cassavetes.

"Marriage ain't easy, but it's great most of the time," Penn told Entertainment Weekly in 1997. "I love Robin. I've always loved her."

In the same article, Cassavetes was asked about working with the couple. "The beginning and the end of every day is how Sean and Robin are getting along," he said. "If they have a bad morning, Sean's broken up about it."

Penn's most recent film, Into the Wild, which he directed, is drawing awards buzz, with four SAG Award nominations and two Golden Globe nods.

Sigh... I thought that they were a great couple.

I didn't even know they were still together, I thought they split up years ago!

Hmm. I really thought they were one Hollywood couple that might make it for the long haul. Sad.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm. I really thought they were one Hollywood couple that might make it for the long haul. Sad. I agree!! I really am sad that they couldnt "make it"

Latest posts

Back