Searches on BabiesDirect

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is kinda funny here:

AR Websolutions(who owns MakeupTalk) also own www.babiesdirect.net . We have a search feature there that tracks all the searches. I periodically check to see the highest ranked searches based on the NUMBER if same searches conducted.

Here is the weekly results from a BABY/PREGNANCY site:

"tractors"

"tractors and diggers toys"

"games"

"sperm"

"www yahoo com"

"bicycle helmets"

"how long does sperm stay in ur body"

"ovulation calculator"

I find it very interesting that the highest search is for "tractors". I wonder what kinds of users we are having there
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I guess they want to find out about kid's toys. Feminists really got the fire cooking when they did studies on gender and toys. Now everyone is trying to be sensitive about "androgenous toys." Yet, the moment a little boy plays with a doll, parents freak out thinking that little 'Johnny' is a transvestite in the making! Haha. How come little girls who play with trucks aren't truck drivers in the making? I played with lincoln logs. How come I'm not a lesbian or a carpenter?

Just wondering.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) This is kinda funny here:
AR Websolutions(who owns MakeupTalk) also own www.babiesdirect.net . We have a search feature there that tracks all the searches. I periodically check to see the highest ranked searches based on the NUMBER if same searches conducted.

Here is the weekly results from a BABY/PREGNANCY site:

"tractors"

"tractors and diggers toys"

"games"

"sperm"

"www yahoo com"

"bicycle helmets"

"how long does sperm stay in ur body"

"ovulation calculator"

I find it very interesting that the highest search is for "tractors". I wonder what kinds of users we are having there
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back