searching for kryolan...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am trying to find a good place to get Kryolan Black Glitter eyeshadow. I'm not really sure where might sell it...

Leila

Kryolan is theatrical makeup. I'm fortunate to live in San Francisco, where Kryolan has its US headquarters (and the only company owned store?).

Originally Posted by kchan99 Kryolan is theatrical makeup. I'm fortunate to live in San Francisco, where Kryolan has its US headquarters (and the only company owned store?). Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Liz, I saw a post on another site where a girl did an FOTD and had used Kryolan Glittery Black e/s in addition to some other things, that is why I decided to ask about it... It looked really nice on the eyes and I wanted to check out their colors.

Look here

Is that what you were looking for?

Originally Posted by MACGoddess

I am trying to find a good place to get Kryolan Black Glitter eyeshadow. I'm not really sure where might sell it...
Leila

kind of... lol this is a little more difficult than I thought. Their webpage is kind of poor... They don't have pictures of their colors, they just say that they have eyeshadows, which is REAL helpful.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess

kind of... lol this is a little more difficult than I thought. Their webpage is kind of poor... They don't have pictures of their colors, they just say that they have eyeshadows, which is REAL helpful.

Oh ok cool! I had noticed that she put those up in our OH SO HOT gallery LOL

Hello there! My friend on Ebay sells Kryolan.. you may want to check her out! Just type in "Kryolan" on the ebay search and click on one of the auctions to find the Shrinkle store. I also live in the SF bay area where the actual store is, and I know you can call them up and order things. =) You can also email Shrinkle to see if they can get that item for you and order directly without going through the auction process on ebay.

Latest posts

Back