Season 3 of the Hills almost didn't happen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
lauren_conrad_180x240.jpg

As devastating as it sounds, Lauren Conrad almost quit The Hills over her feud with costar—and former best friend—Heidi Montag.

“I actually came dangerously close to not doing season three, because I really didn’t want to do the show with Heidi and Spencer,†Conrad tells Seventeen magazine in its October issue. “I’m not who they are. I don’t stage my own publicity. I just kind of live my life and do my job, and I don’t want to be grouped with them.â€

Lucky for Hills fans, MTV persuaded Conrad to return, despite the network’s insistence that Heidi and her boyfriend Spencer Pratt stick around.

Though MTV prevailed, Conrad has managed to stay out of all of Heidi’s scenes—except for one. In the latest episode, Lauren and former beau Jason Wahler bump into Heidi and Spencer at new Hollywood hotspot Ketchup. Sooo awkward—but it made for good TV, which is probably exactly what those pesky MTV producers planned.

I third. But I'm glad she did...I'm completely addicted to that show as sad as that is.
smile.gif

Back