secret santa wish list

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
happy holidays! wish list: SURPRISE ME! i am really open to pretty much anything ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> a little about me: i have 2 little monsters (dogs: coco-a yorkie & baloo-a pomeranian), LOVE anything makeup and beauty related, love traveling, a baseball enthusiast (go giants!), love to cook, love coffee and tea, accessories obsessed (scarves, jewelry, hats, crossbody bags), love home decorating and all things DISNEY! a few brands that i love are mac, tarte, jack black, butter london, deborah lippmann, ciate, thebalm, ud, marc jacobs beauty, mufe, nars, burberry, ysl, guerlain and givenchy but not particularly interested in drugstore brands; would love to try your hg items too! ****** edited 11/23 ok, i thought i'd answer the posted questions on the thread to get to know a little more about me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />What's in your purse right now? iphone, wallet, mints, graze snacks, kind snack bar, l'occitane shea hand cream, makeup bag (it's a huge one): hairbrush, mirror, tweezers, bobby pins, claw clip, plain black hair ties, beauty protector protect & detangle, essie apricot cuticle oil, see by chloe in a flo atomizer, urban decay liners in zero, demolition and whiskey, urban decay all nighter, stila camellia convertible color, mac prep and prime for lips, revlon juicy papaya lip butter, mac heaux lipstick, tarte joy lipsurgence, givenchy le rouge 104 and 202, boscia blotters, dermablend concealer, feminine products (just in case!) and colgate wisps What is your favorite holiday? new years What candies and baked goods do you especially like? truffles, sea salt milk ghirardelli bars, sees scotch kisses, oreo cookies, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, shortbread cookies, burnt almond cake, guava cake, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake What candies and baked goods do you dislike? german chocolate cake, fruitcake Is there any beauty product that you are dying to try? mason pearson brushes, hourglass ambient lighting palette What are a few of your hobbies? home decorating, cooking, taking my dogs on playdates, catching a few concerts, having a few drinks with good company How old are you (approximately) if you are comfortable sharing? 30 do you like coffee or tea? both :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />do you have any pets? 2 dogs: a yorkshire terrier named coco and pomeranian named baloo 
you're in the sephora version of Supermarket Sweep and you have 30 seconds. What's the first thing you bolt for? skincare anything! 
is there a particular color that has a majority in your closet? black, ivory, teal, coral what subs do you get? birchbox, ipsy, glossybox, popsugar must have, barkbox, graze, sample society, squarehue, julep, yuzen, glamourdolleyes otm, jewelmint

santa.gif
 hope you all have a very merry, festive and bright holiday season, cheers! 
xmas.gif

Back