See You on the 4th Marie-Line!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Marie-line, Just a little note to let you know that we will all meet you at Edinburgh airport in 3 days time in the 4th.Most folks will probably know that Marie-Line is coming to stay in Scotland to stay and spend the summer with me and my friends for a month!

We have arranged accomodation (so you will have your own room) but no doubt you will stay at my place for a few days so we can catch up on some gossip.

I am really looking forward to your visit as this has been arranged for months now and in 3 days time Marie-Line will be logging into MuT from my computer...lol

Oh what type of food and drink do you like? I would like ann idea of what you like so i can cook you something speacial.:icon_love

ok, so I'm looking forward to come too, and I'm very excited!!!

I eat : a lot of vegetebals (no garlic, except if it's very much brew/cooked), french specialities (fois gras, cassoulet...) a lot of fruits (banana, peach, melon, apricot...).

I drink : never alcohol (except Champagne and Cider sometimes), only simple water when I eat (better for health and good skin), "fruit juices" and other drinks when I go to the pub.

In the morning (as quite every french) I don't eat a lot, a piece of bread or a toast, a black french or italian coffee (don't worry I take mine
icon_cheesygrin.gif
because I was very sad when I went one month in Ireland with "light" clear coffee)

I'm very simple, I never complain and I'm always happy and smiling
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I will need MSN Messenger and your computer when I will arrive, to say my parents I'm ok (my mother is like every mothers!!!!), I will have my mobile phone, but it's only to phone people in Scotland, because it's very expensive to phone people fom a different country, MSN it's free.

I will have my web cam, and you will see my parents at home
icon_wink.gif
, and they also want to see you and hear you.

Big big kiss to you Pauline, and also to all I love on this forum :icon_love

I'm sorry not to be here so often, but I work sometimes and I had a lot of things to do those last weeks.

BIG KISS ALL !!!

how exciting! do you 2 know each other from MUT only? have you met before?

Hi Jenniefer, yes we met a good while ago now and I invited Marie-Line to join MuT and ever since then we have been good friends.Marie-Line wrote to me regularly and when i realsised how much she wanted to visit Scotland I invited her to stay. I know Marie-Line will LOVE the view from my house as it is directly in front of Edinburgh Caslte and Arthur's seat (volcano). I am lucky i have a brilliant view and only live 5 mins fromt the city center.I want to introduce her to all my friends and i think we might jump on the ferry to hopefully pay Laura a visit...lol...watch this space Laura!!!!!!:icon_love I would love to visit TRISH:icon_love in Birmingham, thats be Ggggreat! Ide love that!!!!!

Edinburgh is absolutley heaving with tourists and there is a brilliant atmosphere all over town. Me and my bf and best friend Alasidair will be collecting Marie-Line from the airport, she will feel right at home in Al's car as it is French, a Citreon Zara...lol

Marie-Line will feel right at home with us and might even stay longer than a month.She will LOVE Edinburgh! All the pubs and clubs will be open till 5am and we will go to an Irish bar called Whislte Binkies. Therse so much to do and see i know that the month will passs quickly and she can always invite Guilliaume over, there is a room especially for her here.

I am looking forward to showing her my new computer (that i can't actually use...lol) and hopefully Marie-Line will help me with My Editor so i can show everyone my beloved dog Muttleyx

I am going to make a nice dinner for her and make sure she feels at home here, i have arranged a few things for us to do,but basically Marie-Line can do what she wants when she wants, its her holiday. I am lucky that i have some great friends so we wont be bored for company or activity's, that's for sure.

Only 3 days to go!

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!

oh my god! Now I'm so excited to come!

Do you really think we could go in Ireland? It would be great to meat you Laura!!!!

I don't know what to say after that... waho! Thanks dear Pauline, thanx ooooooomuch for all!
icon_redface.gif

It's my holidays, and yours too :icon_love

that's so cool! did you meet online? sorry for all the questions, but i think it's so nice MUT people are getting together!

Hi Jen, YES we did meet online sweetie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I agree with you Jen that it's good all us MuT's are meeting up.The world is a small place with all this technology and being able to travel to your hearts destination.Where there is a will therse a way and nothing is impossible if you want it enough.

As for meeting Laura and Trish, who know;s, the world is our oyster!!!!

oh that's sounds great! i haven't met any girl friends from online before. sounds like you guys will have a blast
biggrin.gif
take lots of pics!!

Hope you guys have a GREAT time!!! Take lots of pictures!!! And tell Tom to get in a few so I can wave hello through my computer screen
wink.gif
have fun you guys!!
smile.gif

I hope I will not have any problem with my accent!
icon_rolleyes.gif

And for the pics, don't worry, I bought a memory card : 512Mo (around 1000 pics!) And I had another before, around 250 pics. I think it will be ok and enough
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I didnt realise ye knew each other before MuT but how cool is that. Making friends with someone from another country online and going over to visit for a few weeks!

You are both more than welcome to visit me in Cork although i wont be able to take time off work because we're really busy at the moment. I can give ye all the information ye need though if you do decide to come to Ireland!

Hope you have a fantastic time in Scotland Marie-Line! Eekk.. i'm excited for both of ye
biggrin.gif

thanx a lot Laura!

Cork, the very south of Ireland, I "visite" the airport
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I also viste Tiperary, Limerick, Killkenny, Carlow and Dublin (so wonderfull cities!!!)

I stay 4 weeks with Pauline, and I will convice her to come in France a few weeks too
icon_cool.gif

Have a look here, I took some different photos about france from the internet
wink.gif

Gorges du Tarn and Gorges du Verdon (middle south)

Calanques (cote d'azur)

Bretagne (Britany in the top west)

Mont Saint-Michel (near Britany, the very top west)

Poitiers (my town, middle west)

Yes Cork is in the very south! You probably laughed when you landed at our airport.. its tiny! Those pics are beautiful. I've been to France twice before. The 1st time was on a school exchange, i stayed in Rennes & i also visited Paris for 2 days! The 2nd time i went on holidays with my cousins & we stayed in St Jean De Mont (south west)

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone
smile.gif
I am glad Marie-Line is bringing what she needs for photo's etc because i am so not technically minded (as you all know)!

I have just done a big online shop in preparation for Marie-Line's arrival and the theme is French cheese and French Wine...and Cider of course! I am really getting excited now as tomorrow is the big day! Yooo Hoooo! Party Time!!!

I have yet to get things orginsied but no doubt later on today and tonight.. i will be burning a million calories tidying up etc. I am surrounded by books, makeup, cd;s,candles,handbags and boxes of more bits and pieces. Oh and all Marie-Line's bedding is smelling of Comfort Pears, Lily and Riceflower fabric conditioner. Now ive got the food and things orginaised i am feeling great!

(apart from aching all over because of me being back at my training again). Yesterday i did cardio and upper body weights and my muscels are agony!!

Lets hope the weather's going to be nice and sunny tomorrow!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Bring your favorite CD's with you Marie-Line!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow that is very nice that you ladies are getting together! Have fun! Thanks Charmiane, i have a lot of friends that Marie-Line will like too
smile.gif
I have just written Marie-Line's name on a piece of Pink paper (like MUT)!!! so she can see it at the airport
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I wrote Bonjour Marie-Line in black marker pen and it lookas great on the pink paper!! Yippeee!!!

I must gio and get ready now as i ahve been tidying up am am still aching from the gym. I will take Maire-Line tomorrow to meet SBN Don my Instructor. There is a lovely Natural Fruit Cafe directly across from the gym where she may like to sit and relax for an hour. Who know's what happening. The weather is rainy at the moment but i know that soon it will be nice and sunny.Incidently there has been no rain in France for months. Ohh now it's thundering and lightening!!!!!!! A sure sign of a scorching summer! Better go and get ready to leave for the airport now,.

PaulinexXx

Great Picture's by the way!

Well how are ye getting on girls?? Having fun? We wanna hear all the stories
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back