Seeking advice about being an aesthetician...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi...

i am new to this board and love it! i noticed there are several aestheticians who post and help people on the board. i have been thinking about becoming an aesthetician for a little more than a year now. i am in college at present, but am thinking that what i really want to do is be involved in the skincare industry and help people have beautiful complexions. skin care is a big interest of mine.

could anyone help give me some direction on how to start, what to expect in school...basically the basics. i would really appreciate it so much!! thanks!

jessica

hi jessica and welcome to mut. i think that requirements might vary from state to state in terms of hours to completion and so on. in my experience you can expect it to be pretty intense, fast paced and a lot of info to cover. start by finding an accredited school in your area and asking them to send you a curriculm package. let us know how you make out. good luck!

Originally Posted by jessica9 hi...i am new to this board and love it! i noticed there are several aestheticians who post and help people on the board. i have been thinking about becoming an aesthetician for a little more than a year now. i am in college at present, but am thinking that what i really want to do is be involved in the skincare industry and help people have beautiful complexions. skin care is a big interest of mine.

could anyone help give me some direction on how to start, what to expect in school...basically the basics. i would really appreciate it so much!! thanks!

jessica

thanks monniej!i am going to look into it and i'll let you know how it goes....

If you think that is what you wanna do....go for it! Good luck!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back