Self tan for face!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!!

I am looking for a great self tan for my face
icon_razz.gif

I have tried Dermalogica`s protective self tan, Fantasy Tan and Jergens natural glow(which I really liked on my body.Had some acne problems when i tried this, so i just used it on my body)

Would really like to find a product that doesn`t dry out my skin, or make my face look like a pumpkin
icon_redface.gif
He he****

Does anyone have a favourite product?

Originally Posted by KittyM Hello!!I am looking for a great self tan for my face
icon_razz.gif

I have tried Dermalogica`s protective self tan, Fantasy Tan and Jergens natural glow(which I really liked on my body.Had some acne problems when i tried this, so i just used it on my body)

Would really like to find a product that doesn`t dry out my skin, or make my face look like a pumpkin
icon_redface.gif
He he****

Does anyone have a favourite product?

I like Clarins Liquid Bronze Self-Tanner. I have acne-prone skin too, and it didn't upset my skin. It leave a beige color (not orangey).

Originally Posted by KittyM Thank You so much Samantha
icon_biggrin.gif

I might try that one!!!

Clarins is great because they're always willing to give you free samples before you buy. They're one of the best companies for being generous with samples, so you can try before you buy.

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC I like Clarins Liquid Bronze Self-Tanner. I have acne-prone skin too, and it didn't upset my skin. It leave a beige color (not orangey). Is this made for the body and face? I use the Clarins Self Tanning Gel for my body and it works great-- wasn't sure about putting it on my face though. The gel I use for my body is amazing. It looks extremely natural especially if you already have a base.

Thanks a lot!! I am going to ask for a sample first then.

Hope my skin gets zit free soon so I can look nice and tanned
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(hopefully not like:icon_love )He he

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Is this made for the body and face? I use the Clarins Self Tanning Gel for my body and it works great-- wasn't sure about putting it on my face though. The gel I use for my body is amazing. It looks extremely natural especially if you already have a base. It's made to be used on both the face and the body. They make a few different self-tanners. I also have the Self Tanning Instant Gel, that one is only for the body. But, the Liquid Bronze Self-Tanning is for face and body. I also have a sample of the Radiance-Plus Self Tanning Cream-Gel which is only for the face and neck. Liquid Bronze looks nice on the face, leaves a hint of color.

Latest posts

Back