Self Tanner For Face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good self tanner for the face? Definately something that doesn't turn orange. I have fair skin. I've been bleaching my skin lately for sun spots and pregnancy marks and it's now pasty white.

Originally Posted by lljy28 Can anyone suggest a good self tanner for the face? Definately something that doesn't turn orange. I have fair skin. I've been bleaching my skin lately for sun spots and pregnancy marks and it's now pasty white. I like Clarins Liquid Bronze Self-Tanning. It leaves a nice beige color, so you won't overdo it on your first application.

2nd the Clarins Liquid Bronze...dries really fast as well. You can put this on at night.

I have also mixed it half and half with my nightime mosturizer, this might be good for you to do too, since you have fair skin.

Originally Posted by absmile 2nd the Clarins Liquid Bronze...dries really fast as well. You can put this on at night.I have also mixed it half and half with my nightime mosturizer, this might be good for you to do too, since you have fair skin.

thanks so much! This sounds like wonderful stuff I can't wait to get some!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back