self tanning and exfoliating

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
dont kill me, but i have a nother tanner question! i exfoliate well before i self tan to prepare. the tan lasts about 3 days. during this time, i dont use my face scrubs or the aspirin mask because i dont want to take the tan off my face. exfoliating will do this for certain, yes? i really need to exfoliate my jaw line and forehead in the winter. so what am i supposed to do? lol.

on a side note, i got a sample of clarins gel tanner for the face, and it didnt do squat. sigh.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse dont kill me, but i have a nother tanner question! i exfoliate well before i self tan to prepare. the tan lasts about 3 days. during this time, i dont use my face scrubs or the aspirin mask because i dont want to take the tan off my face. exfoliating will do this for certain, yes? i really need to exfoliate my jaw line and forehead in the winter. so what am i supposed to do? lol.

on a side note, i got a sample of clarins gel tanner for the face, and it didnt do squat. sigh.

You can exfoliate your face... just don't take a belt-sander to it or anything! LOL Be gentle & just apply the self tanner again when you're done
wink.gif

lol. ok. only if you promise that it wont come out uneven in any way if i slap some more tanner on there.

Latest posts

Back