Sensual Skin Enhancer application?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently bought it and absolutely love it..however it says that you have to put it on top freshly moisturized skin..my question is if I want to use a foundation with this..should I apply the SSE before I apply the foundation or viceversa? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Trisha i use it OVER my fndt and it applies fine! i wouldnt apply it before as when you apply your fndt, you will probably wipe some of it off anyway x i agree, i do the same technique.

Originally Posted by Trisha i use it OVER my fndt and it applies fine! i wouldnt apply it before as when you apply your fndt, you will probably wipe some of it off anyway x Thanks I was wanting to get professional advice!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey I wanna check this out but, is this a practical concealor for everyday use? I heard some people had difficulties or something. Would it work with dry skin too or clog pores? I'm planning on using mainly for my acne scars. Sorry for all the questions =p

Hi! Ok, first of all it won't clog pores, cause its not absorbed by the skin at all, one of the best things about it. It can be used on the face, but like trisha said, its heavy coverage and time consuming, and MUST be mixed with a moisturizer (i actually prefer the KA Primer to mix with though). Also like Trisha said, apply it after foundation as u will wipe some away. Another way to use it is as a 'partial foundation' sorta using it as a concealor where needed, then u dont end up even needing foundation at all. This is actually my most favorite way as it is the most natural and not all of ur skin is actually covered. Lemme know if u need anymore help!

Back