Sephora Beauty Insider Pre-launch - By Invite Only

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone else get this email? And are you going to try any of the products?? There's some Philosophy bath products, a Bourjois mascara, Stila e/s duos, and a Benefit You Rebel light! I'm liking the Stila e/s and believe it or not, I've never tried any Philosophy bath products!

They've also added a section for Natural and Organic products!!

Fragrance, Cosmetics & the Finest Facial Skin Care Product Selection at Sephora.com

perk-alert.gif

hero-title.gif

hero-sub.gif

I got an email for it, too, but I've been spending so much on Christmas presents that I need to go on a long no-buy. Oh, well...

You really should try the philosophy 3 in 1. I love their stuff. It smells amazing of course and it makes nice huge bubbles, great later too. It makes my skin feel pretty soft too. I love the way my hair smells after I dry it too. Yummy.

I have to see if I got the email, I am sure I did, I signed up for the insider. I think you are the one that told me about the beauty insider.

Eek! I think I deleted the e-mail LOL! But, I did see the Stila e/s duos on the site... They do look gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back