Sephora Cinderella Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This collection is really pretty, but I think I'm more excited to find out the other 2 princesses they will be releasing collections for.

I would probably spring for the polishes and wait on swatches for everything else. The packaging is so cute!

Very boring. Do that many 10 year olds really shop at SEPHORA? When they released the stupid Hello Kitty crap when I worked there it was a disaster. You can now find that collection online at 95-99% discount lol

Pretty but I doubt I'll buy. Seems like Disney is REALLY marketing their fairy tale lines lately. ELF with their Disney collections and now Sephora.

I love how those look!!! It seems to me that they're a little on the expensive side for Sephora Brand products, though...I know it's something special but it seems to me that compared to other Sephora Brand palettes these are priced DOUBLE...the Storylook Palette is $55 and meanwhile their Breast Cancer Awareness palette is $25 and has 16 more shades-AND blush and lip gloss? Midnight Hour palette has 4 shades and is $30 and other Sephora Brand palettes have 8 shades at the same price? I mean, I really do understand that this is something special but it seems to me to be a little much for something that is still Sephora Brand. I'm used to seeing a little more value...I probably would purchase because I like the colors and the packaging is adorable...but not at those prices for Sephora Brand.

i absolutely love anything Disney, and i could not resist! i got an email from sephora that the beauty insiders get a chance to buy early and i jumped.

bought the big palette and the compact mirror. i really hope the shadows don't end up to be crap.

i might try and put up swatched for those of you still on the fence about it.. i should get mine in the mail before they hit stores

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This collection is really pretty, but I think I'm more excited to find out the other 2 princesses they will be releasing collections for.
This is SO up your alley. 

Latest posts

Back