Sephora delivery!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just have to say that getting a package in the mail from Sephora is a little like Christmas! :icon_love

I know ...i agree totally. Even if you know what's in the box, it is just exciting to break it open and see them all shiny and new waiting for you! Enjoy!

Originally Posted by wingie I just have to say that getting a package in the mail from Sephora is a little like Christmas! :icon_love

Yikes, Trisha, hope you feel better soon! I hate being sick. More than feeling bad, it just annoys me!

Kerri, I know! The packaging is almost as cool the products.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha thanks Wingie, i duno how i made it thru work, all my joints were aching, it hurt to cough and i had a v high temperature! x Sorry, that's probably my fault, I shouldn't have brought the dreaded lurgy round to your house
icon_redface.gif

What did you get from sephora Wingie?

I'm waiting for my shoes to return, and I'm waiting for a top as well.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Trisha, hope you feel better! Wingie, I know exactly what you mean! I love getting makeup in the mail! Same here. Full size, trial size, free samples - they're all good! I love getting candles and wax tarts in the mail, too. Any goodies, really.
icon_smile.gif

what did you get????

i got packages in the mail too! hehe

I love getting swap packages in the post! One day i came home to 8 packages and i almost fainted with the excitement..

*HUGS* to Trisha.. Hope you feel better soon girlie
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell What did you get from sephora Wingie?

DuWop Buttercream (gift for a friend)Deep Steep Moisture Stick for me!

My 3 free samples:

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width=1000>Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum Spray

Issey Miyake L'Eau d' Issey Eau de Toilette

Dessert Beauty Deliciously Kissable - Juicy

And I had a coupon code to get a free LORAC sample mascara

Not a very big haul, but I'm trying to be a bit kinder and gentler to my credit card.
icon_rolleyes.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=100></TD><TD align=middle width=100></TD><TD align=middle width=100></TD><TD align=middle width=100></TD><TD align=left width=1000></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=100></TD><TD align=middle width=100></TD><TD align=middle width=100></TD><TD align=middle width=100></TD><TD align=left width=1000></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=100></TD><TD align=middle width=100></TD><TD align=middle width=100></TD><TD align=middle width=100></TD><TD align=left width=1000></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=100></TD><TD align=middle width=100></TD><TD align=middle width=100>

</TD><TD align=middle width=100></TD><TD align=left width=1000></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

nice haul! i looooooove getting packages in the mail, except when my mom gets to it first and SCREAMS at me because they take up the whole mailbox
frown.gif

trisha, i hope you feel better!!!

I loooove getting packages esp. from Sephora cuz of their free samples!!:icon_love :icon_love I sign up for makeup/beauty product freebies. They don't come for weeks, but I forget about them and they always pleasantly surprise me!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back