Sephora Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New tokidoki pencil bag, Sephora bag and a few other things.  Makeup bags are so fun!!

Oh my gosh, that Tokidoki bag is the most adorable thing ever! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for sharing. I've been looking for another makeup bag as well, and that one looks perfect, haha.

Great haul, sephora always has awesome promos. I can't wait to test those samples.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great haul, sephora always has awesome promos. I can't wait to test those samples.
Did you get these samples too? I'm so psyched to try them!

Originally Posted by pond3ringharu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my gosh, that Tokidoki bag is the most adorable thing ever! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for sharing. I've been looking for another makeup bag as well, and that one looks perfect, haha.
Yeah I love it, it's so cute and the perfect size for everyday stuff.  And the Sephora bag was a surprising find, I thought it would be pretty basic but the quality is actually even nicer than the tokidoki bag (just not as cute).

Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ohh nice thanks for sharing!! awesome makeup bags!
Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by eliza7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you get these samples too? I'm so psyched to try them!
I did and the one I'm most excited about is the Korres pomegranate treatment. I have very oily skin. I love samples.

I love samples too!!  That Korres sample looks really interesting, I was actually planning to give it to a friend as I just can't seem to get into primers.  I'm looking forward to trying some of the face wash samples and that one BB cream sample. 

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did and the one I'm most excited about is the Korres pomegranate treatment. I have very oily skin. I love samples.

Oh I love that pencil bag! I just wish it didn't have pink lining. Why do all the cute stuff have to be lined with pink? 

Awww well the pink is hidden on the inside lol!! I'm not a huge fan of pink, but this pink lining doesn't really bother me.  If the entire bag was hot pink that would be a different story!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I love that pencil bag! I just wish it didn't have pink lining. Why do all the cute stuff have to be lined with pink? 

Latest posts

Back