Sephora Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the third week in a row that I have been to Sephora. I need to stop the insanity! LOL I went in there for Sephora's eyebrow palette, but ended up with more stuff! I tried the Urban Decay matte shadows and was VERY disappointed. They are too chalky for my complexion. The MA suggested the other UD colors. She was similar in complexion. I asked her what colors she was wearing. She pulled them out and tried them on me. I was sold!

She used: All by UD except the eyebrow stuff

Eye shadows: Stray Dog (crease), Jones (lid)

Also, she had on the UD 24/7 Glide On pencil in "Zero", which is black. It's hard to find a good black liner. I wasted my money on Tarte's.

She's the only person I have EVER heard say that they HATE MAC! LOL

Originally Posted by badbadgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif You didn't like Tarte's black liner? What was wrong with it? It doesn't stay on the waterline for long.

Do you have any pics of how it looked? I wanna see!
smile.gif

sorry you didn't like the ud shadows. i love how smooth they are, but the colors are limited.

glad you found things you like! enjoy them!

i got the ud deluxe shadow in zero, and like it alot. i'll have to try the liner.

uh...i know how you feel

it doesn't help that there's a sephora like every other block near my job (i work in nyc)

nice haul! i also am not a huge fan of mac shadows...i do like the gel liner and the blotting powder though

Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif uh...i know how you feelit doesn't help that there's a sephora like every other block near my job (i work in nyc)

So do I!! I work at Lincoln Center and go to school at John Jay. They are both walking distance from Sephora at the Time Warner Center on 59th Street. They know me VERY well there! LOL

Originally Posted by Bronxcutie /img/forum/go_quote.gif So do I!! I work at Lincoln Center and go to school at John Jay. They are both walking distance from Sephora at the Time Warner Center on 59th Street. They know me VERY well there! LOL not to mention nordstrom...bloomingdales...saks...berdgoff goodman...etc.
its like you can't escape the makeup counter!
str.gif

Originally Posted by Bronxcutie /img/forum/go_quote.gif It doesn't stay on the waterline for long. Gotcha. I'll pass on it then.

Latest posts

Back