Sephora lipsticks $5 dollars!!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Ok.. I went to Sephora yesterday (BAD! I don't have a job!) and I died over the following:

-The Sephora brand $5 dollar lipsticks. They have the brightest pinks I have ever seen, brighter than MAC Impassioned! I bought two!

- Two Faced has a new lip plumper and I was told it's stronger than Lip Venom. Holy crap, my lips were so big, I got embarassed! I am all for huge A. Jolie lips, but mine were bigger. I couldn't stop laughing. The effect only lasted probably 20 minutes. $18.50 .. I didn't buy it.

-I didn't really ask about it, but there's an acne DRINK? $100 bucks per month.. my friend was lookin at it, kinda interesting.

-I looked at the Benefit Jewels again, I love them! Can't afford them!

-Geez, everything looked purty. Didn't really look at much else because I am broke.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok.. I went to Sephora yesterday (BAD! I don't have a job!) and I died over the following:
-The Sephora brand $5 dollar lipsticks. They have the brightest pinks I have ever seen, brighter than MAC Impassioned! I bought two!

- Two Faced has a new lip plumper and I was told it's stronger than Lip Venom. Holy crap, my lips were so big, I got embarassed! I am all for huge A. Jolie lips, but mine were bigger. I couldn't stop laughing. The effect only lasted probably 20 minutes. $18.50 .. I didn't buy it.

-I didn't really ask about it, but there's an acne DRINK? $100 bucks per month.. my friend was lookin at it, kinda interesting.

-Geez, everything looked purty. Didn't really look at much else because I am broke.

Oh boy! If they build a sephora near me I'm screwed! LOL The closest one is about 30 min. but for $5 MU - I think I might be taking a little trip

Reaction score
Acne drink??? What the heck? What does it do? This is interesting. $100/mo?

Originally Posted by Scarlette

Ok.. I went to Sephora yesterday (BAD! I don't have a job!) and I died over the following:

Reaction score
I've been avoiding Sephora lately, but should really walk in. I know the l/s are still available online in case anyone's searching for colors.

Reaction score
Acne drink? This sounds kinda gross, haha!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Acne drink??? What the heck? What does it do? This is interesting. $100/mo?

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Yeah that lip plumper by Two Faced.. it has to work on everyone because the swelling was just too large to be true. I was scared. The acne drink hahah. yeah, it's some sort of herbal remedy for acne and ya drink it.. weird!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha I've been avoiding Sephora lately, but should really walk in. I know the l/s are still available online in case anyone's searching for colors. the acne drink's called Borba... they have one for acne, one for wrinkles, and one for something else... i dunno. i think it's expensive colored water, although i never personally tried it

Reaction score
Oh I am guessing it's supposed to supress acne? Yeah, I guess it wouldn't GIVE you acne

Originally Posted by AnGeLNS363

the acne drink's called Borba... they have one for acne, one for wrinkles, and one for something else... i dunno. i think it's expensive colored water, although i never personally tried it

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Scarlette Yeah that lip plumper by Two Faced.. it has to work on everyone because the swelling was just too large to be true. I was scared. The acne drink hahah. yeah, it's some sort of herbal remedy for acne and ya drink it.. weird! Is it the lip injection?? I have a sample of that coming to me from Ebay - saw someone post about it on here before, so NATURALLY I had to try it! lol
It shouldve come yesterday w/ a Benefit "The Gloss" I got ... but she forgot to put it in the package.
So it will be coming sometime this or next week. I really liked the Benefit gloss though - really smooth and not sticky at all! Will have to post a pic and review it. I got the "You Spoil Me" color.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Yup. You Spoil Me is a limited color that was discontinued like last year. The best gloss is Kiss Me, it was the best selling gloss in Macy's when I worked there. =) Of course, now that I'm gone, who knows what is selling. heh.

Latest posts