Sephora lipsticks $5 dollars!!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
Bay Area, California
Ok.. I went to Sephora yesterday (BAD! I don't have a job!) and I died over the following:

-The Sephora brand $5 dollar lipsticks. They have the brightest pinks I have ever seen, brighter than MAC Impassioned! I bought two!

- Two Faced has a new lip plumper and I was told it's stronger than Lip Venom. Holy crap, my lips were so big, I got embarassed! I am all for huge A. Jolie lips, but mine were bigger. I couldn't stop laughing. The effect only lasted probably 20 minutes. $18.50 .. I didn't buy it.

-I didn't really ask about it, but there's an acne DRINK? $100 bucks per month.. my friend was lookin at it, kinda interesting.

-I looked at the Benefit Jewels again, I love them! Can't afford them!


-Geez, everything looked purty. Didn't really look at much else because I am broke.

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Scarlette Ok.. I went to Sephora yesterday (BAD! I don't have a job!) and I died over the following:
-The Sephora brand $5 dollar lipsticks. They have the brightest pinks I have ever seen, brighter than MAC Impassioned! I bought two!

- Two Faced has a new lip plumper and I was told it's stronger than Lip Venom. Holy crap, my lips were so big, I got embarassed! I am all for huge A. Jolie lips, but mine were bigger. I couldn't stop laughing. The effect only lasted probably 20 minutes. $18.50 .. I didn't buy it.

-I didn't really ask about it, but there's an acne DRINK? $100 bucks per month.. my friend was lookin at it, kinda interesting.

-I looked at the Benefit Jewels again, I love them! Can't afford them!


-Geez, everything looked purty. Didn't really look at much else because I am broke.

Oh boy! If they build a sephora near me I'm screwed! LOL The closest one is about 30 min. but for $5 MU - I think I might be taking a little trip

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Acne drink??? What the heck? What does it do? This is interesting. $100/mo?





Originally Posted by Scarlette

Ok.. I went to Sephora yesterday (BAD! I don't have a job!) and I died over the following:
-The Sephora brand $5 dollar lipsticks. They have the brightest pinks I have ever seen, brighter than MAC Impassioned! I bought two!

- Two Faced has a new lip plumper and I was told it's stronger than Lip Venom. Holy crap, my lips were so big, I got embarassed! I am all for huge A. Jolie lips, but mine were bigger. I couldn't stop laughing. The effect only lasted probably 20 minutes. $18.50 .. I didn't buy it.

-I didn't really ask about it, but there's an acne DRINK? $100 bucks per month.. my friend was lookin at it, kinda interesting.

-I looked at the Benefit Jewels again, I love them! Can't afford them!


-Geez, everything looked purty. Didn't really look at much else because I am broke.





 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
I've been avoiding Sephora lately, but should really walk in. I know the l/s are still available online in case anyone's searching for colors.

 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Acne drink? This sounds kinda gross, haha!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Acne drink??? What the heck? What does it do? This is interesting. $100/mo?
 

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
Bay Area, California
Yeah that lip plumper by Two Faced.. it has to work on everyone because the swelling was just too large to be true. I was scared. The acne drink hahah. yeah, it's some sort of herbal remedy for acne and ya drink it.. weird!

 
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by keaLoha I've been avoiding Sephora lately, but should really walk in. I know the l/s are still available online in case anyone's searching for colors. the acne drink's called Borba... they have one for acne, one for wrinkles, and one for something else... i dunno. i think it's expensive colored water, although i never personally tried it
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Oh I am guessing it's supposed to supress acne? Yeah, I guess it wouldn't GIVE you acne





Originally Posted by AnGeLNS363

the acne drink's called Borba... they have one for acne, one for wrinkles, and one for something else... i dunno. i think it's expensive colored water, although i never personally tried it





 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Scarlette Yeah that lip plumper by Two Faced.. it has to work on everyone because the swelling was just too large to be true. I was scared. The acne drink hahah. yeah, it's some sort of herbal remedy for acne and ya drink it.. weird! Is it the lip injection?? I have a sample of that coming to me from Ebay - saw someone post about it on here before, so NATURALLY I had to try it! lol
It shouldve come yesterday w/ a Benefit "The Gloss" I got ... but she forgot to put it in the package.
So it will be coming sometime this or next week. I really liked the Benefit gloss though - really smooth and not sticky at all! Will have to post a pic and review it. I got the "You Spoil Me" color.


 

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
Bay Area, California
Yup. You Spoil Me is a limited color that was discontinued like last year. The best gloss is Kiss Me, it was the best selling gloss in Macy's when I worked there. =) Of course, now that I'm gone, who knows what is selling. heh.


 

Latest posts

Top