Sephora/MAC Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Girls!

I went shopping again today. Only intended on going to Sephora's but I found my way to the MAC store before I left the mall.
icon_redface.gif

I said I wasn't going into MAC but you know how it is sometimes. Any way,here's what I got today.

Sephora

• UD Primer Potion
  • Nars L/S - Leila
  • Nars L/S - Tobago
  • Murad Soothing Lip Therapy
  • Demeter Fragrance - Waffle Cone
  • Sephora Pro Foundation Brush
  • Sephora Pro Twezzers
SA gave me a sample of DDF Eye Erase Gel. She claimed it's a big seller and that it really works.I'll see. I just wish there was a product that could actually diminish the shadows,so I wouldn't have to use so much concealer at times.

Has any one here used this before? If so,did you like it? Did it seem to work?

MAC

• PowerPoint Eye Pencil-Permaplum
  • Frost L/S -Chic
  • Lustre L/S-Sophisto
  • LipGlass-Oh Baby
  • LustreGlass-Love Nectar
I can't wait to play with my new colors!
Also,I got a nice surprise in mail. I ordered some Mineral Makeup Samples the other day,along with a brush set.

Well,when I got home,they were waiting for me.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Let me tell you,at least looking at it in the bags,a few of these shades look like they may actually work with my complection.

I got 4 sample shades of mu,a mineral rice powder,crushed mineral blush and a cleansing sponge.

As for the brushes,they are a travel set made of Badger and the handles are hardwood.

Comes in a nice black snap case and the brushes you get are

1. Large Powder Brush

2. Blush Brush

3. Spoolie Eyelash Brush

4. Eyeliner Angle Brush

5. Shadow Brush

6. Crease Brush

7. Lip Brush

These brushes are really soft.

Sheridan

Great haul, enjoy playing with them
icon_smile.gif
What mineral company did you order from?

Originally Posted by Sheridan Hi Girls!
I went shopping again today. Only intended on going to Sephora's but I found my way to the MAC store before I left the mall.
icon_redface.gif

I said I wasn't going into MAC but you know how it is sometimes. Any way,here's what I got today.

Sephora

• UD Primer Potion
  • Nars L/S - Leila
  • Nars L/S - Tobago
  • Murad Soothing Lip Therapy
  • Demeter Fragrance - Waffle Cone
  • Sephora Pro Foundation Brush
  • Sephora Pro Twezzers
SA gave me a sample of DDF Eye Erase Gel. She claimed it's a big seller and that it really works.I'll see. I just wish there was a product that could actually diminish the shadows,so I wouldn't have to use so much concealer at times.

Has any one here used this before? If so,did you like it? Did it seem to work?

MAC

• PowerPoint Eye Pencil-Permaplum
  • Frost L/S -Chic
  • Lustre L/S-Sophisto
  • LipGlass-Oh Baby
  • LustreGlass-Love Nectar
I can't wait to play with my new colors!
Also,I got a nice surprise in mail. I ordered some Mineral Makeup Samples the other day,along with a brush set.

Well,when I got home,they were waiting for me.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Let me tell you,at least looking at it in the bags,a few of these shades look like they may actually work with my complection.

I got 4 sample shades of mu,a mineral rice powder,crushed mineral blush and a cleansing sponge.

As for the brushes,they are a travel set made of Badger and the handles are hardwood.

Comes in a nice black snap case and the brushes you get are

1. Large Powder Brush

2. Blush Brush

3. Spoolie Eyelash Brush

4. Eyeliner Angle Brush

5. Shadow Brush

6. Crease Brush

7. Lip Brush

These brushes are really soft.

Sheridan

Wow a super haul!
icon_eek.gif
I love when i tell myself I am just going to the mall to get what i need then I leave with extra bags.Sometimes us ladies gotta treat ourselves!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Wow, Sheridan, sounds like you had a very big haul day today! I like days like that
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I also have Permaplum and I love it! In fact, I'm wearing it right now. It really stays on and the color is so pretty. Anyway, enjoy playing with your new makeup! Yes,it is very pretty. I started to buy it the other day,but didn't. I,m so glad I went back and picked it up!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Great haul, enjoy playing with them
icon_smile.gif
What mineral company did you order from? This is the site where I ordered the samples from. http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/
Someone on another board was telling me about it. They ship really fast I ordered it on Monday and got it today.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome haul! I couldnt live without UD PP and i love MAC Love Nectar (im getting another one tomorrow!)

xxx

That's great. Love Nectar is such a lovely color. It appears like it can be a good everyday lipglass or at least a highlighter when matched with the right l/s.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Wow a super haul!
icon_eek.gif
I love when i tell myself I am just going to the mall to get what i need then I leave with extra bags.Sometimes us ladies gotta treat ourselves!
tongue.gif
Isn't it the truth? I figured I'd stay away from the mall for a little bit now. After all,I can always order online!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul Sheridan. I love UD PP and I think you will too! Hi Marisol.
I think I will. I have some cream shadows that don't stay on well after about 4hours. So,after reading some reviews on here,I decided to give it a try.

Latest posts

Back