Sephora Professional Brushes???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has any one try these new Sephora brushes!!I really like them,and I like the new Smudge brush they release!!(1st picture)

I have the two regular Sephora concealer brushes and I really like them, but I didn't dare buy the professional line because they're so expensive. I heard they kind of suck for the price, too. Sad.

Maybe the difference is that in the regular line the brushes are from synthetic hair.

Originally Posted by Blondtgr I have the two regular Sephora concealer brushes and I really like them, but I didn't dare buy the professional line because they're so expensive. I heard they kind of suck for the price, too. Sad.

I have the Sephora Pro Bronzer, Eyeshadow, and Foundation brushes and they are not that great. I definitely prefer MAC brushes (especially the foundation one) because they are a lot smoother on the face, and I find, of better quality as well. The smudge brush looks cool though Sophia... let me know how it is if you buy it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

By the way Sophia, if you're interested in the smudge brush, you may want to check out the Cargo "SmokyEye Brush" at Sephora... its new and looks like it could become my new best friend when doing the smoky eye... hehe
icon_cheesygrin.gif

P110412_hero.jpg

Originally Posted by ikebana By the way Sophia, if you're interested in the smudge brush, you may want to check out the Cargo "SmokyEye Brush" at Sephora... its new and looks like it could become my new best friend when doing the smoky eye... hehe
icon_cheesygrin.gif

P110412_hero.jpg

i saw this in the new catalog! i thought it looked interesting
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Has any one try these new Sephora brushes!!I really like them,and I like the new Smudge brush they release!!(1st picture) I think the smudge brush everyone here seems to rave about is the NARS one. I'm watching one on ebay at the moment so fingers crossed that I get it
icon_confused.gif

Thanks ikebana,but we don't have Cargo here in Greece.I wish that Stila or Mac had a smudge brush!!But maybe I can get Cargo's or Nar's through ebay!!What exactly I can do to my eyes with a smudge brush?

Originally Posted by ikebana By the way Sophia, if you're interested in the smudge brush, you may want to check out the Cargo "SmokyEye Brush" at Sephora... its new and looks like it could become my new best friend when doing the smoky eye... hehe
icon_cheesygrin.gif

P110412_hero.jpg

Originally Posted by Sophia What exactly I can do to my eyes with a smudge brush? Basically it does what it says, you use it to smudge you eye liner to get a smoky look. You can use it to put gel eye liner or eye shadow into the lash line if you want to get a smoky effect.

Thanks Lealabell,it would work with my smudgepot!

Originally Posted by Lealabell Basically it does what it says, you use it to smudge you eye liner to get a smoky look. You can use it to put gel eye liner or eye shadow into the lash line if you want to get a smoky effect.

Latest posts

Back